Slippy off to villa ?

Steven Gerrard’s Scottish Record – League Titles 1/3, Scottish Cups 0/3, League Cup 0/3...

Survived simply by his name up in Scotland
No other manager would have got away with what he did calling out referee's but it worked for him.
No other Rangers manager would have survived as long as he did with that record
For everyone slagging Lennon off he won more trophy's while Gerrard was at them than Gerrard did.

Not a great manager and will be found out at Vila

Back to punditry before long

Hahahaha.......it's started!!!

Wee hun scroatbag's already lost the run o' his mooth in the Artic Bar and been punted.

As I sit here now, he's howlin' in the High Street and being pointed at and laughed at by small children and junkies.
I mean too, all I was doing was singing the fella a wee tune to brighten his dour, greetin puss.

Thought it would be appropriate to sing some Middle Of The Road for a middle of the road manager at a middle of the road club.

Where's your Slippy gone (where's your Slippy gone)
Far, far away far, far away

Woke up this morning and your Slippy was gone (Villa got him on the cheap cheap)

With slippy shipping out of the sinking watering hole in Govbrox, screams that he knows something WE don't, and espesh so soon after their recent attempts at 'scarymongering' with another year of their latest gerry mandered accounts.

Notwithstanding that....... I hear the Broxi bosses are content to receive £4.5M from Villa for his departure signature ....HALF of the amount we got for Rogers.

Does that mean slip is half the man Brendan was....and Brendan is twice the man slip is....with 2 and a half years inflation... 😂 😂

Can't see them looki g to take anyone already in work

That means compensation going the other way

Only got a total of £4.5 million for Slippy and the whole back room staff reportedly
hat's half of what hey need to keep the lights on till Christmas

Can't see them wanting to pay that out to a club for a new manager
Yet they already have their targets in place supposedly... paper talk, obviously.

Survived simply by his name up in Scotland
No other manager would have got away with what he did calling out referee's but it worked for him.
No other Rangers manager would have survived as long as he did with that record
For everyone slagging Lennon off he won more trophy's while Gerrard was at them than Gerrard did.

Not a great manager and will be found out at Vila

Back to punditry before long
Spot on pal.

Hahahaha.......it's started!!!

Wee hun scroatbag's already lost the run o' his mooth in the Artic Bar and been punted.

As I sit here now, he's howlin' in the High Street and being pointed at and laughed at by small children and junkies.
HA HA SP...I'd join you but in a meeting with Council......5 mins away at the mo ...sneaked a peak at my phone and Noise, almost burst out laughing at your post......not a good look laughing in this office I know but its your fault.......
Think I saw a couple of blue nose filthies from the no 8 City Square window...... their faces looked like they were eating a Union Jack banner......with slippy's smile on it.....
Arctic Bar you say...
😂 😂

EXCLUSIVE........Gerrard tells all....including

I had tae get oot o there...Jimmy Bell was daen ma nut in...
There wis mair cash going to South Africa than back into the team...
Sometimes we had tae work in the dark....Nae leccy...
They wanted me tae pit 5 million of ma own cash tae pay the players...
Douglas Park kept phoning me through the night.....fuck knows why...he just kept phoning me...
They even asked if I wid tak cash in hand...to stop the taxman fae gettin his share...
The castore kit I bocht fur ma kids fell apart efter the first wash...
Tae top it all...they even wanted me tae buy that striker fae East Fife cause they were gettin him fur 500 quid.....

I mean too, all I was doing was singing the fella a wee tune to brighten his dour, greetin puss.

Thought it would be appropriate to sing some Middle Of The Road for a middle of the road manager at a middle of the road club.

Where's your Slippy gone (where's your Slippy gone)
Far, far away far, far away

Woke up this morning and your Slippy was gone (Villa got him on the cheap cheap)

You’re a bad man SP lol

Latest posts

Back