Slippy off to villa ?

If he goes, who's next for the hot seat at ZombieLand
Who cares ?
If its £3 million for slippy + the backroom team compared to £8.5 million for Rodgers they will moan but rodgers is an EPL proven manager 3 times over. I dont know the story but the jist I've heard is that McAllister may not be welcomed by villa fans ( for reasons unknown but that was definately the jist earlier) it wont stop Gerrard no way. Their fans I heard mostly are saying they expected it , legend etc but others say 1in 3 saying he still has a lot to prove as rangers manager. Thatd be stopping Celtic from being league champions come the seasons end. £3 million wont go to the next manager they have begun downgrading , next guy will be a Celtic style £1 million rolling contract I'd guess. That can bring in a decent manager
but They have a squad that's needing as much work as ours did, but do not have the money or network to replicate our turnaround which has been remarkable truly. Dark days this winter over there is my forecast so much is going on its turning into a circus within a circus but fantastic that clyde thought that andy halliday could telephone slippy and ask him questions whilst live on the show what a fcukn brass neck theyd ask and think that would work. Idiots , the blind leading the blind , apologies to the blind who know better. This number is not receiving calls at this time , something like that. No shame. Maybe someone shouldve said to halliday " he would answer you mt always , just hes talking to Aston Villa the noo , he'll probably phone ye back 🙈)

256395834_930449944268416_6127131785209724501_n.jpg

Lampard is established in management Legend,no need for him to cross our border,,slippy on the other hand has no experience of coaching a decent club..

HH
Fair point gs but when your no working and he doesn’t seem to be getting linked to anything he could use it as a spring board. Either way mate let them try their best Gerrard was meant to be on 2.5m a year so let them keep spending some other stupid c*nts money

Back