Slippy running scared

Van Bronckhorst, Koeman, pipedreams. You think they will want to try and manage that basketful of debt and half a team of wantaways? Not a chance.
McInnes however, he'd jump at it, or Martindale. Or any of that standard/level of Manager.
The Dutch lads are generally clued up. I feel that being linked is a way of raising their profiles for any other jobs coming up in the English championship

The 3m odds they got for slippy and his team they will need to either use it to attract GVB and hope they sell a couple in Jan for funds or go for Mcinnes who they know can work on the cheap and that wid take pressure of a wee bit on finances.....but I can see them goin all out for GVB and gamble as per usual for that mob cause the klanbase won't be happy unless its the bigger name appointed.....there's no self awareness of where they're club Is it's all out for the champs league or bust by the looks of it🕺🏻witever way it falls I'm very sure we will be sufficiently amused and entertained by it all🥳

The 3m odds they got for slippy and his team they will need to either use it to attract GVB and hope they sell a couple in Jan for funds or go for Mcinnes who they know can work on the cheap and that wid take pressure of a wee bit on finances.....but I can see them goin all out for GVB and gamble as per usual for that mob cause the klanbase won't be happy unless its the bigger name appointed.....there's no self awareness of where they're club Is it's all out for the champs league or bust by the looks of it🕺🏻witever way it falls I'm very sure we will be sufficiently amused and entertained by it all🥳
I think the money will just be helping them keep the lights on, literally.

Members online

Latest posts

Back