Slippy running scared

Fabrizio Romano (who is generally on the money with his exclusives) saying this morning that they have drawn up a three man shortlist and hope to interview candidates over the weekend. He says Van Bronkhurst is one of the three but doesn't specify the other two. I think its safe to say McInnes is one of them.
I reckon its Van Brookhurst's job if he wants it, the issue is the state of their finances and any potential transfer 'war chest'.
McInnes to the end of the season would probably be plan B to Van Bronkhurst, if they could get the CL riches on offer at the end of the season that makes the job far more attractive in the summer.
My monies on mcinnes Gary
They’ve no money for a big name appointment either through wages or transfer budget and mcinnes would take it
It’ll not be interim either if he gets champions league qualification
To get there the next manager would have to win the league and with the £30/£40 million bounty your not getting replaced
Your getting a statue as saviour

the sevco board must be absolutely dreading trying to convince someone to take it with no cash to spend.

The horde are putting forward names that i would imagine would looking for some cash to build a team.

It could be a defining moment

overrisk a big name who flops

or risk someone who might send them into self induced meltdown

eitherway lot of room for catastrophic meltdown

before the window even opens

on another note

surely managers should not be allowed to be replaced outside transfer window with someone who isnt already at club?

seems mad that a manager can reject a sale then jump ship before a player he blocked from moving

out of curiousity do any of the moldova team play for big clubs?

coz this scotland side are mostly all epl level players and the passing from both teams is pretty poor

the wage gap even for our mostly just ok players are their doesnt really show on the pitch

neither team look like internationals

out of curiousity do any of the moldova team play for big clubs?

coz this scotland side are mostly all epl level players and the passing from both teams is pretty poor

the wage gap even for our mostly just ok players are their doesnt really show on the pitch

neither team look like internationals
the difference in quality of mostly 50k per week players and ordinary players has very little difference in quality

Oft neglected thing about Frank Lampard, but his Ma' was devout and I'm pretty certain he was enrolled in a French School in London and followed the path.

Gerrard went to a Catholic school
Married a Catholic
Named his daughter Lourdes.

Stood there week after week as they sang about being up to their knees in fenian blood.

Counts for.nowt with some people

Latest posts

Back