Slippys departure from the bigotdome

I've got an inkling that if we're a good way ahead in the league and someone other then them has won the LC come Xmas then he'll start actively getting out of dodge. Possibly, he might play the 'disgusted by the fans' singing' card but he won't fancy being the manager of one of the teams in a two horse race if they win nothing in two years ??
Exactly how longs he gonny hang about trying to stop history i think even winning league m(they wont for talkin sake) he wid still leave if he wins league thats him got his ticket hame defo troops HH

I have more chance of being the Liverpool manager in the next five years.

When we do the treble again he will be out, mutual consent number. Slippy will then be forced to take a mid to fuck all Championship team to attempt a Lazarus. If Klopp wins them the league he will be there for years, after which they won’t gamble on someone who hasn’t earned it.

The look on Gerard’s face as the big penny dropped that his team were nowhere near ours, was priceless.

We will get even better when we throw in Mo, Bauer, Rogic a couple of outings for wee Dembele too to loom forward to. More of Shved and maybe a chance to give the boys we bought from Manchester the odd 15mins.

Having big Forster and a group of guys who can defend with quality back up is a new sensation, but, I’m liking it. I’m liking it a lot.

To the tune of Bye bye blackbird

There’s one thing that we all know
When we win 9 in a row
It’s Bye Bye Stevie

For the door he will be showed
Taxi doon the Copeland Rd
Bye Bye Stevie

He thought he’d win the league and all’d Be Rosey
But when you play the Celts you can’t get cosy.
We are Celtic, we’re the Bhoys
Quadruple Treble Timaloys
Stevie Bye Bye

No charge. :)

Back