SMSM already in meltdown

Winter

I've no idea who this fool Matt Atherton of the express is but according to him we Celtic supporters are in a rage and calling for lennys head because we conceded first in Bosnia? You honestly couldn't make up more garbage if you tried but it's true we are all raging that we win 3-1 away in Europe in our first competitive game of the season
Celtic fans call for Neil Lennon to be sacked after conceding against minnows Sarajevo via @OnefootballEN. Read it here:

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foo...-lennon-sacked-fans-sarajevo-champions-league

Imagine the headlines if we'd drew in those conditions ? And so it starts

Remember we wipe what they Print ?
And by fuck they print a lot of ????????????????????
And yet we’re still gonna wipe the floor this and next Season so Smsm get it out now cause by Seasons end you’ll need something to wipe the Tears and Snotters Fi yir pusses.
Mow one doth Apologise for ones Grammer.
But when we do 9iar. It’ll be
SUECUNTINPERB and breathe.
Mon the Hoops it’s magic you know we’re gonna do 9 in a row Twice.

HH ?????????? ?

Think of the uk based Sarajevo supporters reading this nonsense they'd be thinking , what kind of arrogance is this? Of course not understanding the hate-hate relationship between SMSM and our clubs support. I'm not buying the express ever again ....oh wait I never have anyway, can't believe I've been missing out on the inside knowledge of our club this guy has more of it than us thats so hot off the press it must be true, ??

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: The fucking Express......whit that rabid, foaming at the mouth, Tory leg humping, BritNat extremist, demonic mutt that barks and snarls incessantly from the far right wing of the UK press at anyone who doesn't get a full on rager at the sight of a Union Jack or doesn't have hating immigrants in their 'top 3' hobby list said something negative about Celtic......that Express......never! ;)

Even as bog-roll that rag would be the single-ply 40 grit sandpaper variety that would make you swear you'd just wiped your arse with shark's teeth!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: The fucking Express......whit that rabid, foaming at the mouth, Tory leg humping, BritNat extremist, demonic mutt that barks and snarls incessantly from the far right wing of the UK press at anyone who doesn't get a full on rager at the sight of a Union Jack or doesn't have hating immigrants in their 'top 3' hobby list said something negative about Celtic......that Express......never! ;)

Even as bog-roll that rag would be the single-ply 40 grit sandpaper variety that would make you swear you'd just wiped your arse with shark's teeth!

Oh the shark dear, has good teeth dear....

hate it when ye haud back Andy!!!!!!!

The Celtic hating media simply make up critical comments about Celtic. They cannot envisage Sarajevo beating us 3-0 at Celtic Park so have to invent something negative. I'm surprised he did not call for Lennon's head when we lost the kickoff coin toss.

Back