Smsm

Thought I was playing safe got my grandson to help me attach this article from the Celtic Star and because like so many of the young people these days he had it done and dusted in a few seconds and sent it before I got time to write about the article so apologies for any confusion on the above.

I normally watch the Acsom podcast on YouTube daily and have thought it very good but sometimes a bit negative.
I tuned in yesterday and see it now has this message on the screen that they are sponsored by the ‘Celtic Way’ which is part of the Newsquest media group that produces the Herald and Glasgow Times.

I’m now thinking that surely the Acsom podcast is now been for the want of a better word infiltrated by the SMSM. I was quite glad we had our own fan media but maybe that is all about to change and I wonder what the impact will eventually be if any?

Thoughts?

Thought I was playing safe got my grandson to help me attach this article from the Celtic Star and because like so many of the young people these days he had it done and dusted in a few seconds and sent it before I got time to write about the article so apologies for any confusion on the above.

I normally watch the Acsom podcast on YouTube daily and have thought it very good but sometimes a bit negative.
I tuned in yesterday and see it now has this message on the screen that they are sponsored by the ‘Celtic Way’ which is part of the Newsquest media group that produces the Herald and Glasgow Times.

I’m now thinking that surely the Acsom podcast is now been for the want of a better word infiltrated by the SMSM. I was quite glad we had our own fan media but maybe that is all about to change and I wonder what the impact will eventually be if any?

Thoughts?
Thanks celtic Rose.
Believe its a personal choice on where you get your information and what you want to believe nowadays.
Like the celtic star in regards that you can question there opinions and approach to stories but don't give much time to any of the others within celtic news now tbh.
Get far better and more informative information from within the noise than to have to rely upon media and social media outlets to be kept up to date.

As the old saying goes.....”nothings for nothing”

The old print media is dying.....so they have to improvise or they are gone.

They obviously see their salvation on line.....and they will do whatever they can in my view to attach themselves to every available platform to make money.....including Celtic sites like this which are
genuinely Celtic focussed.....and those who are more interested in maximising their revenue streams by consistently running negative Celtic headlines to attract those of a Hun persuasion.

Click bait is the name of the game as this generates income.....the more clicks they get the more advertising revenue they can generate.

Every time I see a link to the SMSM on here and on other Celtic sites.....I ask myself why would any genuine Celtic Supporter want to promote those who hate us and try to divide and undermine our Club at every opportunity.....as well as paying them for the privilege of doing it.....it’s unconscionable, isn’t it?

Thoughts?

Great topic imo Rose.....it will be interesting to see the replies and those who give it a body swerve...

As the old saying goes.....”nothings for nothing”

The old print media is dying.....so they have to improvise or they are gone.

They obviously see their salvation on line.....and they will do whatever they can in my view to attach themselves to every available platform to make money.....including Celtic sites like this which are
genuinely Celtic focussed.....and those who are more interested in maximising their revenue streams by consistently running negative Celtic headlines to attract those of a Hun persuasion.

Click bait is the name of the game as this generates income.....the more clicks they get the more advertising revenue they can generate.

Every time I see a link to the SMSM on here and on other Celtic sites.....I ask myself why would any genuine Celtic Supporter want to promote those who hate us and try to divide and undermine our Club at every opportunity.....as well as paying them for the privilege of doing it.....it’s unconscionable, isn’t it?
I work with a guy who buys both the Sun and Record every day ..he spends about 1400 quid on 2 season tickets for him and his son ...Celtic to the core id say ....does that mean hes not a genuine supporter?😂I ll let him know the mora hes not a real fan

I work with a guy who buys both the Sun and Record every day ..he spends about 1400 quid on 2 season tickets for him and his son ...Celtic to the core id say ....does that mean hes not a genuine supporter?😂I ll let him know the mora hes not a real fan
Personally would never question any celtic supporter buying a newspaper ffs.
Only ever bought a newspaper myself for the sports news and no longer need them for the news I want to hear, so don't bother with them at all Tony.
Given a choice, I wouldn't personally give nothing to anyone with such a anti celtic agenda, even a like on hear with there opinions.

Personally would never question any celtic supporter buying a newspaper ffs.
Only ever bought a newspaper myself for the sports news and no longer need them for the news I want to hear, so don't bother with them at all Tony.
Given a choice, I wouldn't personally give nothing to anyone with such a anti celtic agenda, even a like on hear with there opinions.
Told him plenty of times to stop buying them and to stop listening to the phone in 😂doesny listen mate but still a good Celtic man in my book ,if i questioned that id get a sore jaw.

Told him plenty of times to stop buying them and to stop listening to the phone in 😂doesny listen mate but still a good Celtic man in my book ,if i questioned that id get a sore jaw.
Is the page 3 girl still going ?
If so, there's your answer
Check to see if his eyesight is going mibbe and if it is, stay away when he's on the tools and whatever you do, don't shake hands with him
Sorted

Back