Smsm

if it was id still be buying it mate 🤣
I remember being home one time (pre internet)and a mate asked me to bring him back some papers, we were starved for news and sports out here at that time
I bought the Record, the Sunday Mail, Sunday Post, then I noticed something called The Daily Star
When I gave him the papaers when I got back, he started going through them
His wife says..."Oh great...papers...WTF ???"
I had never seen the Daily Star and thought it would be a laugh when he opened it
He took it into work and the guys couldn't believe that was sold in newsagents
:ROFLMAO:

As the old saying goes.....”nothings for nothing”

The old print media is dying.....so they have to improvise or they are gone.

They obviously see their salvation on line.....and they will do whatever they can in my view to attach themselves to every available platform to make money.....including Celtic sites like this which are
genuinely Celtic focussed.....and those who are more interested in maximising their revenue streams by consistently running negative Celtic headlines to attract those of a Hun persuasion.

Click bait is the name of the game as this generates income.....the more clicks they get the more advertising revenue they can generate.

Every time I see a link to the SMSM on here and on other Celtic sites.....I ask myself why would any genuine Celtic Supporter want to promote those who hate us and try to divide and undermine our Club at every opportunity.....as well as paying them for the privilege of doing it.....it’s unconscionable, isn’t it?

I work with a guy who buys both the Sun and Record every day ..he spends about 1400 quid on 2 season tickets for him and his son ...Celtic to the core id say ....does that mean hes not a genuine supporter?😂I ll let him know the mora hes not a real fan

I asked the questions...

Every time I see a link to the SMSM on here and on other Celtic sites.....I ask myself why would any genuine Celtic Supporter want to promote those who hate us and try to divide and undermine our Club at every opportunity.....as well as paying them for the privilege of doing it.....it’s unconscionable, isn’t it?

Given what I wrote, what is it that you disagree with?

Does the SMSM hate us and endeavour to divide and undermine Celtic at every opportunity?

Does linking to the SMSM and indeed by extension buying their products contribute financially to their coffers?

In essence, by answering yes to the above questions, then common sense would suggest to me, that it is indeed unconscionable to promote and pay for the privilege of these hun parasites sticking it to our Club and our Support at every given opportunity.

Whether the guy you know has thought about it in the terms I have outlined, I would hope not.

Perhaps if he was to objectively take on board the damage these Hun rags have historically done to our Club and continue to do, then like thousands of other Celtic Supporters have done, he just might follow suit and no longer subscribe to them. I’d like to think so.

If you personally disagree with the points I have made, then I’m more than happy to hear you out.

My regards to Senga 😛

I asked the questions...

Given what I wrote, what is it that you disagree with?

Does the SMSM hate us and endeavour to divide and undermine Celtic at every opportunity?

Does linking to the SMSM and indeed by extension buying their products contribute financially to their coffers?

In essence, by answering yes to the above questions, then common sense would suggest to me, that it is indeed unconscionable to promote and pay for the privilege of these hun parasites sticking it to our Club and our Support at every given opportunity.

Whether the guy you know has thought about it in the terms I have outlined, I would hope not.

Perhaps if he was to objectively take on board the damage these Hun rags have historically done to our Club and continue to do, then like thousands of other Celtic Supporters have done, he just might follow suit and no longer subscribe to them. I’d like to think so.

If you personally disagree with the points I have made, then I’m more than happy to hear you out.

My regards to Senga 😛
You re points are valid but theres plenty of good tims who buy the rags or click on their online shite whether you like it or not .I myself dont get too stressed about what others do 😂

You re points are valid but theres plenty of good tims who buy the rags or click on their online shite whether you like it or not .I myself dont get too stressed about what others do 😂

Maybe 1 or 2 more good Tim’s will look at things a bit more objectively as a result of informed debate on the SMSM.....and decide for themselves to join the ranks of the many in our Support who no longer subscribe to the...as you say shite they espouse...it’s all been worthwhile if they do...

It's not just the anti-Celtic guff but a newspaper is meant to impart news, carry out investigative journalism and report on current events but the tabloids don't. You have to know who owns and edits the papers and what political leaning they have before you make an informed decision on what to read.

I remember being home one time (pre internet)and a mate asked me to bring him back some papers, we were starved for news and sports out here at that time
I bought the Record, the Sunday Mail, Sunday Post, then I noticed something called The Daily Star
When I gave him the papaers when I got back, he started going through them
His wife says..."Oh great...papers...WTF ???"
I had never seen the Daily Star and thought it would be a laugh when he opened it
He took it into work and the guys couldn't believe that was sold in newsagents
:ROFLMAO:
Shoulda got the daily sport or Sunday sport…now that was a newspaper, full of soft core pictures, made up stories, sordid court cases, dodgy wank-a-thon phone line adverts, and 3 pages of sport at the bakc, was owned by the guy that owns West Ham, don’t know it it’s still printed….haven’t bought a paper for years….

Thought I was playing safe got my grandson to help me attach this article from the Celtic Star and because like so many of the young people these days he had it done and dusted in a few seconds and sent it before I got time to write about the article so apologies for any confusion on the above.

I normally watch the Acsom podcast on YouTube daily and have thought it very good but sometimes a bit negative.
I tuned in yesterday and see it now has this message on the screen that they are sponsored by the ‘Celtic Way’ which is part of the Newsquest media group that produces the Herald and Glasgow Times.

I’m now thinking that surely the Acsom podcast is now been for the want of a better word infiltrated by the SMSM. I was quite glad we had our own fan media but maybe that is all about to change and I wonder what the impact will eventually be if any?

Thoughts?
See for me av nothing against them earning off it they're the ones bothering to do it so that way fair play to them but as it's that mob they're tied in with now there will be some suspicion on touchy subjects from now on weather they're bent or not unfortunatley for them or maybe not

Shoulda got the daily sport or Sunday sport…now that was a newspaper, full of soft core pictures, made up stories, sordid court cases, dodgy wank-a-thon phone line adverts, and 3 pages of sport at the bakc, was owned by the guy that owns West Ham, don’t know it it’s still printed….haven’t bought a paper for years….
That was it, the Daily Sport...

Take it that was Hibs casuals having fisticuffs before the game with the Hearts mob but sounds better if they label them as Celtic fans to fit there narative

One game in and they are already at our manager..

"AP let's celtic frustration show"

Hes not frustrated with Celtic. He's just started his new job and is constantly having to answer the same loaded fucking questions by a media that refuse to do their jobs properly. Fuck the scottish media. Sooner our weak willed board ban them from talking to our players and manager the better....if only!!

One game in and they are already at our manager..

"AP let's celtic frustration show"

Hes not frustrated with Celtic. He's just started his new job and is constantly having to answer the same loaded fucking questions by a media that refuse to do their jobs properly. Fuck the scottish media. Sooner our weak willed board ban them from talking to our players and manager the better....if only!!
Thats it keep their viewing figures down, want to watch Celtic from afar, Celtic TV, want to watch away games other clubs TV, want to read about Celtic then source balanced blogs that have no interest in promoting a one team league, football is a competitive sport and meant to be played fairly, these cunts in the SMSM are in it for one intention and its not for the welfare of the game as a whole, they are flogging a dead horse as Rangers 1872, they are keeping a myth alive as they cannot face reality their club died.

Back