Snakes gonna slither...

SamTeàrlachH

In typical snake-like fashion, it seems The Snake came slithering in to try and ambush a £20 million move on us for CalMac. But just like St Patrick drove all the snakes out of Ireland, St Dermot drove The Snake back from Celtic. I'm just wondering where this leaves all those folk who claim every single Celtic player, if given the opportunity, would sell out the club and its fans for all the riches of Babylon?

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport...leicesters-last-gasp-callum-mcgregor-18870070

Charlie Nichol.ass is now mouthing his views on the KT transfer.
He reckons Celtic got lucky with the fee.
Also stated that the Celtic support want to get real about money
paid for their players .
Once again going.against the grain.
Talking about snakes one of the biggest once to have graced and left
our club and there have been a few of them.???

Last edited:
paid for their players .
Once again going.against the graiin.
So we got lucky with Moussa,VVD,Wynamma,Armstrong,Foster,KT any English teams suffering from our knack to land lucky and punt snide deals. Charlie smokes to much crack in London a has been who got lucky and works for the Murdoch pish factory.

paid for their players .

paid for their players .
Aye but you are aware that Charlie is well pissed off because he's no longer the main man with regards celtic to arsenal and sticks in his craw. Now hes just that guy who Celtic were ripped off for 750k when shouldve been 2 million at that time. KT is now the main man and Charlie don't like it much no matter how much champers he drinks hes now the forgotten man and I love that ??☘

paid for their players .

Why are we even bothering with ANYTHING Nicholarse says? He's a Nomark Prick who has an uber inflated opinion of himself and his validity to pass comment on any topic related to Celtic

I Never read his columns I never watch or listen to him on SKY Anything I do garner about his rants I get from forums and Celtic related sites

Charlie Nicholarse has had PLENTY from the Celtic support over the years both financially and encouragement

He is an uneducated wanker who many years ago used to kick a ball around a football pitch for a while to earn a living Oh as well as being a model with a mullet and doing drugs so much so it affected his footballing ability

A wee nyaff from the Wyndford in Maryhill who if he didn't have a bit of a talent for kicking a ball would have never achieved anything Not even the modelling because nobody would have been interested in him
I wonder why?

HH?

I know this is just the post getting chucked psychological response, but let’s put this into perspective

Since the day men were made football managers they gave all bought players to their new clubs from where the initially worked.

It happens all the time. Plus, who else would offer £20m for Calmac? Where are they? Managers build up a relationship and know their job depends upon being successful. It’s absolutely normal to do this.

Getting chucked is shite though and it can bring out vitriol in the chucked that ignores reality.

The reality is this is common practice and on the other side, what would it say if he never rated them good enough after talking them all up?

£20m for Calmac is a good price in the context of our league I’m glad he didn’t leave but I don’t blame Rogers for being a manager who goes down that road. They all do it if it makes their team better and they can afford it.

More of a worry is the targets going from 5 to 3 in less than 24 hours. It was 5 at one time if KT stayed. Now it seems that Lawell has just got a new bigger tin off Amazon and the money will be used to fund the Cunts obscene bonuses awarded for very little.

Our CL objective will be hampered yet again if this is true. And Lawell is front and centre yet again.

Hopefully Lenny was just trying to deflect. There’s that word hope again. It’s all we Fucking do. Hope a pair of perfectly formed testicles grow onto our board.

There’s a first time for everything they say.

Here’s hoping.

Ah Charlie Nicholas......a high ranking member of The Scottish Cringe Forelock Tuggers Society!

He will happily slag off his old club and anything Scottish to ingratiate himself to his Southern betters and his Sky Sports paymasters!

The wee creep makes my fucking skin crawl.

Why are we even bothering with ANYTHING Nicholarse says? He's a Nomark Prick who has an uber inflated opinion of himself and his validity to pass comment on any topic related to Celtic

I Never read his columns I never watch or listen to him on SKY Anything I do garner about his rants I get from forums and Celtic related sites

Charlie Nicholarse has had PLENTY from the Celtic support over the years both financially and encouragement

He is an uneducated wanker who many years ago used to kick a ball around a football pitch for a while to earn a living Oh as well as being a model with a mullet and doing drugs so much so it affected his footballing ability

A wee nyaff from the Wyndford in Maryhill who if he didn't have a bit of a talent for kicking a ball would have never achieved anything Not even the modelling because nobody would have been interested in him
I wonder why?

HH?
Bill absolutely spot on. I was goin te post an opinion but you have said it all. I cannae think of anything that I could add te your accurate assessment of this no mark numpty. Well said

HH

paid for their players .
Once again going.against the grain.

The only thing green about Nicholas nowadays is his envy. Kt earns in a week what he might not even have earned in a year. Charlie's reaction to the 'injustice'; blame the Celtic fans.

Back