So FUKIN BLATANT!!

Didn't Partick beat Dunfermline 3-0 last weekend , think the huns have found their level
Anywan v Dunfermline will be the 1st team on ma Accy every wk... GENUINELY UTTER SHITE! I see the FILTH were awarded their 1st of their 20 or so pens this Season by that wee PRIK Gollum! 🤬🤬🤬.. Fukin Pens & nae Sendings aff are no gonny save them this Season! Against anywan showing a BIT OF FIGHT & they just Fukin CRUMBLE 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Anywan v Dunfermline will be the 1st team on ma Accy every wk... GENUINELY UTTER SHITE! I see the FILTH were awarded their 1st of their 20 or so pens this Season by that wee PRIK Gollum! 🤬🤬🤬.. Fukin Pens & nae Sendings aff are no gonny save them this Season! Against anywan showing a BIT OF FIGHT & they just Fukin CRUMBLE 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Apart from us, I am looking forward to seeing Aberdeen and Hibs play them
Broony and wee Jonny will get in amongst it
The boos from the Huns will only spur them on
Same for Martin Boyle and the Hibees
The MIB's will play their part of course, as per usual, but I can see those two teams beating them

HH

My sevco supporting pal just posted on Facebook "As champions do - crisis averted"!!! FFS! Because they managed to thrash a very poor lower league "like-minded" hunfermilne at home including a Willie Gollum penalty. Oh my phuqing sides! 🤣
Mind Jock won the cup wi Dunfermline.......

I went to the Dunfermline v Celtic game.....it was Kenny's last game fur us....When the team got oot the bus.....Jock got a big cheer fae the Dunfermline guys...

Fukin SPOT ON M8, He's a Fukin Bitter wee Hun Bastard that Fukin looks like a Bitter wee Hun Bastard 🤣🤣🤣🤣.. Looks like a slightly Aulder version ae wan ae they wee Union Pussy Cunts! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Chill......weer gawny win the league.....a wee burd telt me.......straight into the CL,,,,Biggggg Money......The big tide has turned....We survived the slow motion carcrash.....Get the ice cream and jelly on standby.....

Mind Jock won the cup wi Dunfermline.......

I went to the Dunfermline v Celtic game.....it was Kenny's last game fur us....When the team got oot the bus.....Jock got a big cheer fae the Dunfermline guys...
Dunfermline used to be a decent big proud club but 20 years ago under that knuckle-shuffling prick Masterton they were a disgrace. Chris Sutton was 100% correct in 2003 - they lay down on helicopter Sunday. In the build up to the game I remember Jimmy Calderwood being interviewed on tv stating that his Dad would never speak to him again if his team stopped Oldco from winning the league - and I don't think he was joking!

Then it transpires that David Murray was heavily involved in the Two Jimmies (who later on got the door security codes at Pittodrie changed to 1690!!!) being appointed as the management team at Dunfermilne with a view to then moving to Ibrokes.

Members online

Latest posts

Back