So......time for Independence then?

The scary thing is, where I live, people actually support him. Proper support him. Like the last 10 years of watching this fuck wit, embarrass himself, insult people and act like an utter buffoon didnt happen. Now they believe hes going to sort brexit, fix the NHS, put police on the streets and more importantly, make sure we dont run out of Mars bars. Fucking moron.

The scary thing is, where I live, people actually support him. Proper support him. Like the last 10 years of watching this fuck wit, embarrass himself, insult people and act like an utter buffoon didnt happen. Now they believe hes going to sort brexit, fix the NHS, put police on the streets and more importantly, make sure we dont run out of Mars bars. Fucking moron.
The only thing that will be on the streets will be army to control riots.

Joking aside mate......it's genuinely fucking terrifying, like a dystopian nightmare! :devilish::devilish:
I think the only consolation is that Trump, Putin & Iran seem hell bent on causing World War 3, so a nuclear holocaust may save us from the demented chaos of BoJo's Britain. Though as Michael Duffy rightly pointed out that the end of the world will stop us achieving 9IAR!!!

I feel for you having to live in amongst that Lubo. Even scarier is the fact he partly plays up to the 'buffoon like' cartoon character image, he wears it as a disguise to hide his toxic politics and his devious calculated nature. The man is dangerous on so many levels.

Members online

Latest posts

Back