So......time for Independence then?

Hi winter Brexit is a fucking nightmare teething problems yes best estimates from the ONS the government’s own dept 10 years that’s some toothache I am not sure what will happen but pretty sure the working class are gonna need Vaseline cause we’re gonna be fucked up the Jacksie it’s always the Privilege of the poor to take one for Team well off.
Don’t want to wait 10 years to get to where I am right now. Just so Boris and the old Etonian’s can rule the Waves. With the 2 wee ships we have. Also not looking for an argument. Just to pay the bills I have right now.

HH ?
Ach it'll be brilliant just think , bendy bananas and... well bendy bananas ? the poor , us wouldve taken a hit whatever happened. I'm not arguing with you on any points RIGHT!! DAE YE HEAR ME EH? ? All I'm saying is if the majority vote for something , anything , then it's govt and parliaments duty to implement the people's will. The longer they take the costlier it'll be. Anyhoo I hear there's a game on ?✌? Mon the hoops 2 strikers get in there lenny bhoy HH

Ach it'll be brilliant just think , bendy bananas and... well bendy bananas ? the poor , us wouldve taken a hit whatever happened. I'm not arguing with you on any points RIGHT!! DAE YE HEAR ME EH? ? All I'm saying is if the majority vote for something , anything , then it's govt and parliaments duty to implement the people's will. The longer they take the costlier it'll be. Anyhoo I hear there's a game on ?✌? Mon the hoops 2 strikers get in there lenny bhoy HH
Hear you Bro only opinions we all have them.
Agree great to see 2 strikers takes me back to the Auld days of MON. Let’s hope we get stuck right into them Mon the Hoops

HH ??

Not a big SNP supporter, or Europe, but compared to Westminster I would go for an independent Scotland any day of the week, even though they would want to join the EU right away. I would defo take my chances with Brussels rather than this car crash right wing Parliament in London. Like yourself V, I am delighted this plonker has got the job, it can only benefit Scotland and hopefully Ireland in the long run, interesting times ahead.
Wish all the Celtic nations would get together and make their move for indi!!hh

And the passports winter, don't forget the blue passports we'll get back! Surely that's worth fighting your neighbours over the last hauf loaf in the shop for?

AYE OR DIE!

Groundskeeperwillie CSC ?

The only time I ever used my democratic right to vote was the independence referendum. I refuse to vote in general elections, I cant vote for a system that bans Catholics from becoming Prime minister. Where's the democracy in that. Also if I dont believe in the United Kingdom then what right do I have in voting for it. My only hope is Johnson makes a total disaster of it and we get out of dodge quick style.

The only time I ever used my democratic right to vote was the independence referendum. I refuse to vote in general elections, I cant vote for a system that bans Catholics from becoming Prime minister. Where's the democracy in that. Also if I dont believe in the United Kingdom then what right do I have in voting for it. My only hope is Johnson makes a total disaster of it and we get out of dodge quick style.
same here (y)

Back