Something different today – Do you fancy a flutter on the football?

Niall J

Something a bit different from me on The Celtic Star today.

For all of us who like a wee punt on Scottish fitba and beyond this is the place to check in over the next few weeks. My own tips are outlined in the article.

Each week I’ll be inviting a member of the Celtic Noise fraternity to put up two Celtic bets and one accumulator each match day, to find some winning betting opportunities for their fellow Celtic fans.

This week it is Pope Mikus Maximus. His bets are:

Celtic bet is >4 1st half corners with Jullien to score any time £10 pays £112.75. Accum is Man City win both halves, Southampton +1, Newcastle Man U BTTS, Union Berlin +1 and Lyon £10 pays £312.70.

Fancy taking us on? Just post 2 Celtic bets and accumulator bet and see who knows their stuff and which of is guff!

Every Saturday, Sunday and midweek fixtures we’ll be looking at punting opportunities in the Scottish Premiership, Scottish Championship as well as the English Premier League, Championship and League One, where the opportunity arises. We’ll add in selections from the top European leagues including France, Spain, Germany and Italy as well as Champions League and Europa league encounters.

Even if your not having a bet. Post your selections for a bit of fun!

Something a bit different from me on The Celtic Star today.

For all of us who like a wee punt on Scottish fitba and beyond this is the place to check in over the next few weeks. My own tips are outlined in the article.

Each week I’ll be inviting a member of the Celtic Noise fraternity to put up two Celtic bets and one accumulator each match day, to find some winning betting opportunities for their fellow Celtic fans.

This week it is Pope Mikus Maximus. His bets are:

Celtic bet is >4 1st half corners with Jullien to score any time £10 pays £112.75. Accum is Man City win both halves, Southampton +1, Newcastle Man U BTTS, Union Berlin +1 and Lyon £10 pays £312.70.

Fancy taking us on? Just post 2 Celtic bets and accumulator bet and see who knows their stuff and which of is guff!

Every Saturday, Sunday and midweek fixtures we’ll be looking at punting opportunities in the Scottish Premiership, Scottish Championship as well as the English Premier League, Championship and League One, where the opportunity arises. We’ll add in selections from the top European leagues including France, Spain, Germany and Italy as well as Champions League and Europa league encounters.

Even if your not having a bet. Post your selections for a bit of fun!
A grand on Hoops - 1.5 @3/4😁😁😁😁😁

It''l come mate. They stopped me 2/3 years ago. Had a few big accas come in. Limited my stakes. When I tried they'd set it at abut 25p! That way they could say they hadn't barred me but just made it worthless to bet with them. Paddy Power did the same. was raging at the time but I'm nearly over it :)
Only reason probably is I put a few big bets on fur m8s who are a 'Bookies Dream' & never win😂😂😂..Any profit looks as tho its offset by these Clowns😂😂😂😂..5 grand on Enable @4/5 in the Arc🏇🏇🏇🏇..Go on My Son!!😂😂😂😂😂

That's life (that's life) that's what people say
You're riding high in April
Shot down in May
But I know I'm gonna change that tune
When I'm back on top, back on top in June
;)
I got up on a June one time, was closer to November though. Should have known better than to be cross community fraternising at that time of year. Could have caught a bad dose of poppycock.

Back