Rainjurs Rainjurs! It wiz the club fur me
Rainjurs Rainjurs
Went down with history
we're the biggest cheats in Scotland ah hope you'll all agree
N noo wur so shite
Canny pay fur the light
An we canny beat Dundee

Didn't know you were away M not been on much myself but in the words of oddetta

U didn’t even notice a wiz gone pure pmsl at ma sel ???

Yip a was but ma home bhoy D kept all ma shit for me, how good is he ?

Anyway the biiiiiiiitch is back lol and see to all those strangers givin it ???

I say..... ?????

U didn’t even notice a wiz gone pure pmsl at ma sel ???

Yip a was but ma home bhoy D kept all ma shit for me, how good is he ?

Anyway the biiiiiiiitch is back lol and see to all those strangers givin it ???

I say..... ?????
I've not been oan much myself my partners getting sick of me having affairs with my Celtic, my phone , my fstick, my ps4 Celtic ?

I've not been oan much myself my partners getting sick of me having affairs with my Celtic, my phone , my fstick, my ps4 Celtic ?

I feel your.....partners pain ???

I remember years ago when Dazar n I set up shop together .... he was always on the playstation back then... i wss pregnant with our oldest son and funnily enough got out the bath ( mothers natural habitat as my youngest says lol) o bot sick of playing second fiddle to a machine.... dazar was on the phone to his mate and i stormed in and pulled the playstation from the plug n stormed into the bathroom n dumped the whole shootin match in the bath ???

Ypu don’t have a good lady like me and sit on a fkn playstation!!!!!

We still laugh about that.... well a do ??

I feel your.....partners pain ???

I remember years ago when Dazar n I set up shop together .... he was always on the playstation back then... i wss pregnant with our oldest son and funnily enough got out the bath ( mothers natural habitat as my youngest says lol) o bot sick of playing second fiddle to a machine.... dazar was on the phone to his mate and i stormed in and pulled the playstation from the plug n stormed into the bathroom n dumped the whole shootin match in the bath ???

Ypu don’t have a good lady like me and sit on a fkn playstation!!!!!

We still laugh about that.... well a do ??

Hey GG i knew another female would get that ???

Hey GG i knew another female would get that ???
Oh aye luv that’s the way te treat them..... mind you my other half had his own back on me many years ago. He suffers wi hay fever and I used te keep a bottle of Calvin Klein Obsession in the bathroom fer a quick spray before goin out. Apparently this used te make him sneeze so he asked me te spray it in the bedroom as it was givin him a problem. Him only bein a bloke and me bein me I ignored him. A week later after many a days spraying I couldn’t find the bottle. I looked everywhere and he eventually says .... are ye lookin fer something. Aye I said my perfume do ye know where it is. Oh aye says he probably in Rainham land fill site by now. He’d thrown it in the bin and put it out it the collection. ..... al I’ll say is by the time I’d finished wi him he replaced it bloody quick

Back