SONG TITLES

Oh aye luv that’s the way te treat them..... mind you my other half had his own back on me many years ago. He suffers wi hay fever and I used te keep a bottle of Calvin Klein Obsession in the bathroom fer a quick spray before goin out. Apparently this used te make him sneeze so he asked me te spray it in the bedroom as it was givin him a problem. Him only bein a bloke and me bein me I ignored him. A week later after many a days spraying I couldn’t find the bottle. I looked everywhere and he eventually says .... are ye lookin fer something. Aye I said my perfume do ye know where it is. Oh aye says he probably in Rainham land fill site by now. He’d thrown it in the bin and put it out it the collection. ..... al I’ll say is by the time I’d finished wi him he replaced it bloody quick

You go ghirl, love it. ???

Just back from the Celtic shop, bought our Aiden a new jacket so sorry for the late reply.

Where would our men be without us i say ????

To the tune of the Maggie Thatcher song.....Oh Davie king you cant match him he is the darling of us all. He's the scourge of the sevco nation from brigton to larkhall, He has destroyed your Glasgow rangers for he's got you on the dole ,if you could only get a hold of him you'd kick him up the H##E

Just back from the Celtic shop, bought our Aiden a new jacket so sorry for the late reply.

We'd be oan the PlayStation, fstick or phone aw night ? it's actually a bit of an addictive problem before I know it I've been oan it for 18hrs and still want to keep playing, my Celtic side play in the EPL and win everything, just had an invincible season, a quadruple, champions cup winners. Eh? Whit ye mean it's no real ?

Sorry for my late reply love just got back from hospital got bad eye infection and antibiotics. Got telt in no uncertain terms to stop using ma contact lenses their damaging my eyes it’s my third infection so that’s ma lot. Glasses it is. Hope Aiden loves his jacket and I’ve a wee grandson Aiden as well, he’ll be getting his new top soon

"I'm a loser baby so why don't you kill me"
(Doing a good job of that yourselves )
One for slippy
"And I wish I was special
You're so fuckin' special
But I'm a creep,
I'm a weirdo.
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here."
No slipster you're exactly where you should be

Members online

Back