Songs For Our Neighbours....

Well it's been a tough week to be a hun, I mean a ranjurs fan, firstly your accounts break the news that your club is .....well there's no easy way to say this so I'll be direct, about to die again,
And as if that's not enough your beloved manager decides to fuck off to Villa, I'm fortunate to have visited most places in England and out of all of them I can honestly say Birmingham was the worst shit hole I've ever encountered but its clearly better than Govan. So I hope this little gift of brotherhood through music shows that we really do care about your predicament. Now get it right fucking up you 😺

Well it's been a tough week to be a hun, I mean a ranjurs fan, firstly your accounts break the news that your club is .....well there's no easy way to say this so I'll be direct, about to die again,
And as if that's not enough your beloved manager decides to fuck off to Villa, I'm fortunate to have visited most places in England and out of all of them I can honestly say Birmingham was the worst shit hole I've ever encountered but its clearly better than Govan. So I hope this little gift of brotherhood through music shows that we really do care about your predicament. Now get it right fucking up you 😺
I saw your doppelganger when I visited the broken men on folly folly. It took me a minute to realise it wasn't you. Or was it? :cool::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Did you see my post here yesterday? I fucking shit myself when I seen it, I thought I'd accidentally posted on it, got a proper fright! I'd be a shit spy Where's Shadow 1 ? 😹😹
I couldn’t ever go into that darkness Hoopy and I would deffo get caught, no much good at spying but I admire you and others bravery 👏🍀🍀 to get us the lowdown. 💚

Members online

Latest posts

Back