Spare tickets for Livingston

How yous doin? Travelling over from dublin on sunday my supporters club hadnt got enough tickets just wondering if anybody hears of two spare tickets to give me a whattsapp on 0851200100 id really appreciate it
If you get there early enough hang aboot where the buses park. With it being Sunday there is a good chance a few guys won’t make the game due to being pished the night before. If they have spare tickets the first guy aff the bus usually has them. I have done this myself a few times (not recently though) when Celtic are playing in Dundee. Never failed to get a ticket.

How yous doin? Travelling over from dublin on sunday my supporters club hadnt got enough tickets just wondering if anybody hears of two spare tickets to give me a whattsapp on 0851200100 id really appreciate it
sent you a message with some info on the Livi CSC
Click the wee envelope at the top right hand side
And as the others have said, don't post any contact numbers on the interweb, as you never know who's lurking about
HH

sent you a message with some info on the Livi CSC
Click the wee envelope at the top right hand side
And as the others have said, don't post any contact numbers on the interweb, as you never know who's lurking about
HH
1646163406390.png

The advice we got was valuable from this ad and I am sure the old school jotters with the instructions on how to cross the road would be hilarious in the hun schools nowadays, when they add only cross the road when the Green Man informs you.

View attachment 17939

The advice we got was valuable from this ad and I am sure the old school jotters with the instructions on how to cross the road would be hilarious in the hun schools nowadays, when they add only cross the road when the Green Man informs you.
Here's how demented these kunts are, Boab.

Years and years ago, my cousin was a proper activist in animal rights campaigning, CND, environmental issues, humanitarian causes and all that type of thing.

It wasn't 'zeitgeist' then and it was her and a few hardy souls ploughing a lone furrow.

One of her regular aides seemed a decent enough lad until my cousin decided to run for council in Perth & Kinross as a Green Party candidate. She asked the boy if he would help her campaign and knock doors and push the literature. She was convinced that the boy would be a trusty ally, so imagine her surprise when he knocked her back by saying words to the effect of: "eh cannae vote for the greens, eh'm a rangers supporter"

That's what we're up against, Boab.......these fuckers are so dense that light has to bend aroond them.

Here's how demented these kunts are, Boab.

Years and years ago, my cousin was a proper activist in animal rights campaigning, CND, environmental issues, humanitarian causes and all that type of thing.

It wasn't 'zeitgeist' then and it was her and a few hardy souls ploughing a lone furrow.

One of her regular aides seemed a decent enough lad until my cousin decided to run for council in Perth & Kinross as a Green Party candidate. She asked the boy if he would help her campaign and knock doors and push the literature. She was convinced that the boy would be a trusty ally, so imagine her surprise when he knocked her back by saying words to the effect of: "eh cannae vote for the greens, eh'm a rangers supporter"

That's what we're up against, Boab.......these fuckers are so dense that light has to bend aroond them.
1646172997232.pngneed to provide variety of colours in their schools.

Members online

Back