Sponsors to get bulk of Celtic Ibrokes ticket allocation .

Millsy

According to Joe McHugh ( Video Celts ) only around 300 tickets for the Dec 29 Ibrokes game will be for distribution to fans - the sponsors , seemingly , get the rest of the allocation . How fair is this ?

But , 50% + of the ticket allocation ? OK , if it's a game at Parkhead or Hamdump they will get a fair few thousands - but nowhere near double figures ( %age ) for tickets . Who came up with this arrangement ?

According to Joe McHugh ( Video Celts ) only around 300 tickets for the Dec 29 Ibrokes game will be for distribution to fans - the sponsors , seemingly , get the rest of the allocation . How fair is this ?
think it's out of orderFergus!
MD sponsors do not sit with the real fans so the gap was smaller than originally stated all along,300 was the amount to reduce costs in policing, you could ketle 300 hundred fans, this is not football this is the SFA turning a blind eye to a mickey mouse outfit out of control. Everyone is freeloading over there, they wanted the use of the astro turf pitch to sell booze this is hill billy stuff.

Attachments

• hole_in_the_fence.jpg
    hole_in_the_fence.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 2
MD sponsors do not sit with the real fans so the gap was smaller than originally stated all along,300 was the amount to reduce costs in policing, you could ketle 300 hundred fans, this is not football this is the SFA turning a blind eye to a mickey mouse outfit out of control. Everyone is freeloading over there, they wanted the use of the astro turf pitch to sell booze this is hill billy stuff.
it just gets worse Boab, this ticket allocation and the distribution, is out of order, i was going to say we need clarity, then ah copped maself on, ffs!!!

The corporate/hospitality season ticket holders will get first choice of the tickets.I used to get away tickets from a neighbour who sat in the padded seats in the old jungle and it was always the best seats away from home.My father in law has a corporate season ticket and got them for tyncastle when the allocation got cut,so I reckon,unfortunately the people with the expensive season tickets will get the tickets.HH

The corporate/hospitality season ticket holders will get first choice of the tickets.I used to get away tickets from a neighbour who sat in the padded seats in the old jungle and it was always the best seats away from home.My father in law has a corporate season ticket and got them for tyncastle when the allocation got cut,so I reckon,unfortunately the people with the expensive season tickets will get the tickets.HH

The sponsors may get first choice of tickets - but where ? Will they be sitting under the nets with the Celtic support ? If not then why is the support only getting 300 seats ?

With a bit of luck any injuries won't be to Celtic fans Maybe just the sponsors

HH

You know thats a good shout pal.

Possibly a cute check mate move by our board.

If any of those sponsors get shit which they will then could ensure disasterois consequences for the pox securing future sponsorship

Networking is a powerful tool for the movers n shakers.

Well said ??

if true, it's a phuqin disgrace,but on the other hand,it might be good for wee freeloaders to witness the zombie horde in full flow, then they might get whit we've been talkin aboot!!

Michael, sponsors arent freeloaders pal. They provide millions in cash ha. Love it ?

Now that is a disgrace. They should get 300 at our house if true

But , 50% + of the ticket allocation ? OK , if it's a game at Parkhead or Hamdump they will get a fair few thousands - but nowhere near double figures ( %age ) for tickets . Who came up with this arrangement ?

Our Board are allowing DK and that horrible horde to treat us like mugs. WTF

I don't know why there is such faux agitation. 750 tickets I would suggest there were going to be thousands disappointed however they were distributed
More importantly where are we all going to watch/ party on the 29th???
HH

If boabs right. And if im picking him up right which i may be wrong lol.

It would seem that when the police said originally or what the fans thought originally there wasn’t going to be enough space between them and us at the ground and 300 would be more manageable segregation.

Given the fact Celtic quite rightly matched there pityful allocation now they are moving the goalposts to suit themselves when a blind man foretold ages ago that the segregation was unsafe and wouldn’t be manageable.

We match their allocation they then cut ours further.

Principle really.

Hope this makes sense as its easy to lose your way trying to get across what your thinking sometimes.

Investors and ambassador members were given ticket privilegies when they invested under Fergus. Since then then their have been other Premium packages sold with ticket priorities.

So the ticket holders are actually paying for their priorities.

We always could have a "fight off" at Parkhead with the 750 best fighters getting the tickets

Investors and ambassador members were given ticket privilegies when they invested under Fergus. Since then then their have been other Premium packages sold with ticket priorities.

So the ticket holders are actually paying for their priorities.

We always could have a "fight off" at Parkhead with the 750 best fighters getting the tickets

Are you saying that these ''investors'' are going to be sitting under the 'nets' with the rest of the support ?

It's shit for the fans that work their whole life around Celtic but it's probably a contract minimum amount of seats or some other system that's likely more complicated.

It's not the right decision at all but the sponsors have been very good to us in recent years.

Possibly the price of success to some extent

Back