Sporting Integrity and the Covid Opportunists. “We’ve got a plan in place,” says Ange...

They whine about "sporting integrity" at every opportunity.
Yet screw their own supporters constantly. Which team would you rather support ??🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Their noo called gullabilly’s fur nothing, I thank god I was born into a Celtic minded family, must be terrible because of an accident of birth to have yir pocket constantly picked by the bastard offspring of a team you used to love and support………sometimes I genuinely feel sorry for my hun “friends” I can see the pain behind their dewy eyes when talking about the fabled “55” when they don’t really believe in it themselves……..then, other times I just laugh and say “yir teams dead” 🤣🤣

Personally I find it sad that in a relatively small country that religion is sacrificed to promote hate. In some ways I dislike our polarising of our irish heritage. Where does it stop? we defend ideas that we were brought up on, only later in life do we get wise... sometimes. like most i've met many a good person that actually supports the Rangers. Some not so nice folk that support my club. Rivalry is good, not politically correct in schools but it focuses the mind. Hate is a different issue, I don't hate Rangers supporters, often we are brought up on footclub ideals based on parental advice or community requirements.We all travel our own journey in life but hate is never a good companion. In times like this I dont care about the team you support, i just hope you get the support you need in every aspect of life.

Personally I find it sad that in a relatively small country that religion is sacrificed to promote hate. In some ways I dislike our polarising of our irish heritage. Where does it stop? we defend ideas that we were brought up on, only later in life do we get wise... sometimes. like most i've met many a good person that actually supports the Rangers. Some not so nice folk that support my club. Rivalry is good, not politically correct in schools but it focuses the mind. Hate is a different issue, I don't hate Rangers supporters, often we are brought up on footclub ideals based on parental advice or community requirements.We all travel our own journey in life but hate is never a good companion. In times like this I dont care about the team you support, i just hope you get the support you need in every aspect of life.
Fuck the Huns 🇮🇪

Back