SPORTING INTEGRITY

This mob are definitely not the forgiving kind..
Is it not about time they realised their own board are shafting them...
Either produce or shut up..

HH.

Ha ha ha ha fookin ha.....the anger of their fans....brilliant, they are usually that reserved tae 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I was messaged last night about the HUNS going mental on RADIO SNIDE OPEN LINE so I tuned in which isn't something that I normally do

A wee prick called Jamie from Renfrew was ranting on about SPORTING INTEGRITY of calling the Leagues if they cannot be played out to a conclusion

SPORTING INTEGRITY? You couldn't make these arseholes up
After all the cheating skullduggery and wanton rule breaking of the original HUNS these PEEPUL bleat about their felt injustices during a world pandemic where lives are being snuffed out every few seconds

I'd personally LOVE to see our league played out to a conclusion as well as the Scottish Cup so that our Quadruple Treble will be registered in the history books without an asterisk or inferred impropriety connected to it

HH🍀
Peter Lawwell should ensure our club lawyer vigorously fights against any attempt to an asterisk being put against our name if we cannot finish the league by playing the remaining games, with or without a support being present. I think we should push to have a fair number of the old Rangers titles asterisked as they are not liquidated yet it should be possible. Celtic should also get the 5 way agreement nonsense out of the way as it seems to be used as a form of blackmail against the SFA/SPFL people, how can we expect them to run our football correctly if they're being threatened with the 5 way agreement being produced, I don't think they would use it by the way. Use CAS and get it over with.

They cant swallow this shit quick enough,,not one of them so far has said..
Show us the evidence...

HH.

They cant swallow this shit quick enough,,not one of them so far has said..
Show us the evidence...

HH.
Surely they must no they haven't got any evidence, if they did it would be all in the media the noo.. typical huns, lying cheating cunts.. they must have thought that shit with the what's app group that was going bout was a big deal, which has turned oot a load of shite..

100% Shadow2,how much integrity did they show when they cheated the NHS out of new beds,new equipment for our hospitals when they failed to pay their taxes..
How much integrity did they show towards the 276 creditors they left in the shit without giving them a thought.
These PEEPUL dont know the meaning of the word integrity,,but they definitely know how to look after themselves.

HH.

👏👏👏

They've NO shame GS. It's like getting lectured on the necessities of being a vegan by Hannibal fucking Lecter!

How desperate are this Mob for cash, you would think after 8yrs of being a business you would have a line of credit with the bank. (OVERDRAFT FACILITY, YA THICK HUNS)

But they don't, WHY? My bank are falling over themselves tae offer loans, OD facilities, business being going 6yrs now, it's in profit, if anything goes wrong with the truck, cash is there for repairs, if I decide I want a new truck, borrowing facilities are available.

SO why are sevco in a mess(spending money, they'll never have) when they have a fixed income(I don't) guaranteed income from TV & League money.

Do the banks not trust THE HUN? 😂😂😂

Members online

Latest posts

Back