Squirrels

Anyone thinking that today we have Police Investigating and Dubai as the main news stories. Anyone thinking Dave King has just just done a walking away and left the gullible with toilet roll and bills to square up. Dodgy Dave has left the taxman on the drip and bills to be sqaured whilst the SFA and SPFL are sitting doing fuck all about the FFP and inside trading of worthless bits of paper.
Sham of an outfit, Skint FC and a complaint media papering over the cracks with Celtic stories.

It was ever thus!...

We still have mainly red squirrels up here. Just a couple months ago 1 ran about 10 feet in front of me and the dog when we eere walking in the woods beside the castle. Usually they are up high in the trees so I don't notice them.

The black squirrels have come over into England and are dominant to the grey ones so don't be surprised if they start spreading. That'll get all the racists up in arms moaning about "those bloody black squirrels, coming over here stealing all our nuts"!

We still have mainly red squirrels up here. Just a couple months ago 1 ran about 10 feet in front of me and the dog when we eere walking in the woods beside the castle. Usually they are up high in the trees so I don't notice them.

The black squirrels have come over into England and are dominant to the grey ones so don't be surprised if they start spreading. That'll get all the racists up in arms moaning about "those bloody black squirrels, coming over here stealing all our nuts"!
I thought shammy was at the wind up when she mentioned black squirrels 😂

this is completely of celtics making. by no hitting back at all these never ending slanders from all sides they are an easy target. With people dying and rates of infection growing at an alarming rate, there was a high ground to take. we didnt.

Celtic plc will not rock any "old firm" boat and true celtic fans are left with no avenue (except these blogs) to express their feelings, and peter lawwell will use those same smsm outlets to attack the ordinary celtic fan, which to me should be the final nail in his coffin, but probably will not be

Members online

Latest posts

Back