SS Lazio v Celtic - Europa League 7 Nov, kick-off 5.55pm, all comments here

Must admit, first half big fraser was making me sweat with his decisions and distribution, but 2nd half, he was brilliant
Kudos to our defence, especially Abd El Hamedi (sp)
Wee Jonny did well too and Jullien and Ajer were solid
The team has gelled and we fear no one
What a game, what a result, think I need to have a lie down ;-)
I'll lie down when i fall down tonight😂

I was keepin my jelly and ice cream fur a certain, near to come date, but am getting delved in.... ;)
I'm getting pished mate, i dont care how useless I am tomorrow this is a special special night.
Can't speak highly enough of our team or or leader Lennon. Elyonoussi and Christie ran miles tonight, Ayer and big Jullien were fantastic, everyone of them worked their balls off, magical performance, the type we never had under the 🐍 in Europe away. At 1-0 after 10 minutes under the 🐍 we'd have crumbled, gone into our shell and got pumped, not under Neil Lennon though! HH 🍀

Must admit, first half big fraser was making me sweat with his decisions and distribution, but 2nd half, he was brilliant
Kudos to our defence, especially Abd El Hamedi (sp)
Wee Jonny did well too and Jullien and Ajer were solid
The team has gelled and we fear no one
What a game, what a result, think I need to have a lie down ;-)
You Chill Dill that’s some Sage advice ok get ma coat

HH 😂

You
I'm getting pished mate, i dont care how useless I am tomorrow this is a special special night.
Can't speak highly enough of our team or or leader Lennon. Elyonoussi and Christie ran miles tonight, Ayer and big Jullien were fantastic, everyone of them worked their balls off, magical performance, the type we never had under the 🐍 in Europe away. At 1-0 after 10 minutes under the 🐍 we'd have crumbled, gone into our shell and got pumped, not under Neil Lennon though! HH 🍀
Say " no matter how useless i am tomorrow". Who said you were any good to start with?😂

Members online

No members online now.

Back