St.Johnstone v Celtic, Saturday 8th October, 12.30pm

I know it’s madness. Love watching this team have a go.
Ano its brilliant aye in Europe we ain't quite ready to compete in the champs league but everything the clubs doing is building towards having a right go by backing the gaffer all the way hes only gonny be here a couple of year why not try and make a mark?? End of the day if we do a sevco and just try and survive then we stand still we are building our reputation again Europe have took notice of our play I'm fuckin loving it HH

But if a mish mash with the team selection hopefully get the three points on the board without too many scares during the match, wondering if Orilley is stepping back into play balance position

Ano its brilliant aye in Europe we ain't quite ready to compete in the champs league but everything the clubs doing is building towards having a right go by backing the gaffer all the way hes only gonny be here a couple of year why not try and make a mark?? End of the day if we do a sevco and just try and survive then we stand still we are building our reputation again Europe have took notice of our play I'm fuckin loving it HH
To be honest I don’t really give a shit about Europe, sure we like to test ourselves against the big boys but I’m more interested in domestic football…get that back on track first. Europe can be put on the back burner as far as I’m concerned

To be honest I don’t really give a shit about Europe, sure we like to test ourselves against the big boys but I’m more interested in domestic football…get that back on track first. Europe can be put on the back burner as far as I’m concerned
Of course the leagues more important but it won't make Tuesday nite any less exciting for me watching my team trying to beat a good team from another country gets a bit boring playing St Johnstone 4,5,6 times a season

*NEWSFLASH* Celtic fans still hate the English royal family and love clapping their hands :ROFLMAO:

STFU Andy Wanker. How can a player be "unlucky" for being booked for a tackle that has been outlawed since the 1980s? Yes, the St J player may have touched the ball first but he could only do that by sliding right through the back of the Celtic player and wiping him out at the ankles. Learn the fecking rules you thick fucktard!

Of course the leagues more important but it won't make Tuesday nite any less exciting for me watching my team trying to beat a good team from another country gets a bit boring playing St Johnstone 4,5,6 times a season
I’m not saying it’s not exciting playing in Europe I’m just worried that our domestic form has dropped off since the group stage’s started although the raft of injuries hasn’t helped either, I just want us to get our domestic form back on track I still want us to win our next games in Europe but I won’t be devastated if we don’t.

I remember Ian Crockashite saying he's from Aberdeen during a game but he sounds more like he's from Tanland. That would make him one of the stealthiest sheepshaggers of all time.

I’m not saying it’s not exciting playing in Europe I’m just worried that our domestic form has dropped off since the group stage’s started although the raft of injuries hasn’t helped either, I just want us to get our domestic form back on track I still want us to win our next games in Europe but I won’t be devastated if we don’t.
Its new to this team was always gonny be tough the levels they need to compete midweek are immense then come back to this 10 men behind the ball they're all using the same tactics against us now but the they won't all get a result like st mirren

Members online

Latest posts

Back