St Johnstone v Celtic

Starfelt is not even a fourth division defender.
When others were picking on him, I stuck up for him just like you do with family members, but among our own celtic family tbh he costs us points & is a bomb scare when passing out from the back.
Who the fock bought him?
Ps I would like to know the name of everybody who is involved in every player we buy, then they might think twice instead of a nice we bonus they get.

See this is the potential problem as I see it as things stand 10iar.
CCV and Jota want to be signed up, plus paying out for more players in January, so where does everyone think all this potential money is going to come from when we haven't got to much to sell or would want to cash in on the value we have in the current squad.
So we still have no idea on the situation with Jules is, and could only possibly play as a centre of a 3 or right side of a 2, so still no better option as a left sided CB.
Can't see us spending the money on buying another left sided CB when other positions are more of a priority atm.
Still very uncertain over the long term of CCV and can't see any decision being made before the end of the season depending upon whether Jules actually recovers enough to make a full return and Starfelt will still be available for his preferred right side CB.
Now that well possibly leave us to develop a left sided CB that can be of a potential higher standard than Starfelt is currently, yet that will take time imo, and certainly not in a position of saying with any certainty that anyone else in the club can do a better job than Starfelt at the moment in the position.
When we win the title this won't count for fuck all, yet I already know who's getting the blame if we don't win the title 😂
Maybe they'll wait to see when (or if) Jullien returns before they commit to buying CCV. Also, he has a year left at the end of this season so, if he is likely to want away like his countrymen, we'd have to sell him at the end of the season to get something back for the year+ of wages that have flowed into his account for nothing.

Maybe they'll wait to see when (or if) Jullien returns before they commit to buying CCV. Also, he has a year left at the end of this season so, if he is likely to want away like his countrymen, we'd have to sell him at the end of the season to get something back for the year+ of wages that have flowed into his account for nothing.
He did damage the post that required an operation maybe sack him for post industrial misconduct. Pretty sure the club has insurance to cover these sort of injuries.
Have seen nothing about big Julienne wanting away he’s said he’s more than happy to stay.
But if he comes back he’ll have to go some to remove CCV.

HH 🍀

He did damage the post that required an operation maybe sack him for post industrial misconduct. Pretty sure the club has insurance to cover these sort of injuries.
Have seen nothing about big Julienne wanting away he’s said he’s more than happy to stay.
But if he comes back he’ll have to go some to remove CCV.

HH 🍀
Who's to say Jules couldn't be used as a cental position in a 3 man back line jam?
Would still allow for competition for starting positions and possibly better rotation of players than we have at present imo, and hopefully leading to less injuries with players having tiredness as a potential reason for so many injuries with the intensity we like to play at, but with such a short recovery time between matches

A perfect opportunity for the board to show the supporters they are behind them.

HH
Had many opportunities in the past with treating to sue some of these arseholes within the Scottish media and make them think again about reporting fake news and branding the individuals involved as thugs, when nothing of the sort occurred by all accounts.
There continued silence on such matters keeps them at a distance from the supporters still, so I would be all in favour of starting the threat of legal action against the likes.
Releasing a statement after the potential damage has been done, is still not good enough imo from the club.

Last edited:
Who's to say Jules couldn't be used as a cental position in a 3 man back line jam?
Would still allow for competition for starting positions and possibly better rotation of players than we have at present imo, and hopefully leading to less injuries with players having tiredness as a potential reason for so many injuries with the intensity we like to play at, but with such a short recovery time between matches
Would be in my team he’s solid reads the game well and is a threat at Corners if he’s fully fit like all players John no
He’ll help other younger players with their positioning bring them on always liked the big guy really good player imo but he needs to be up to it the injury he got was obviously bad as the length of his recovery has shown.
Welsh Montgomery and Starfelt will all become better players under Ange as will all of his Current squad especially if he gets them for the next 2 weeks and the new ones.
I personally think we ain’t seen anything yet
There’s more to come from our Aussie Tommy Burns.

HH 🍀

Maybe this is the start of things to come between the board and the fans.

HH
One can only hope GS it’s time to go on the offensive with these lying fucks every time they lie we should go after them.
Don’t ban them Embarrass them Call there journalists out every time that’s effectively what Ange does when asked a stoopid question by them.
if they continue then you ban them.

HH 🍀

Would be in my team he’s solid reads the game well and is a threat at Corners if he’s fully fit like all players John no
He’ll help other younger players with their positioning bring them on always liked the big guy really good player imo but he needs to be up to it the injury he got was obviously bad as the length of his recovery has shown.
Welsh Montgomery and Starfelt will all become better players under Ange as will all of his Current squad especially if he gets them for the next 2 weeks and the new ones.
I personally think we ain’t seen anything yet
There’s more to come from our Aussie Tommy Burns.

HH 🍀
Agreed jam Sam, to have 2 decent players for every position, that also allows for flexibility to team formation, would make us potentially unstoppable imo.
Think how teams are going to potentially line up and use whatever tactics they see fit, when they would have no idea on who they could be potentially facing or lining up against?
That really would be a dream for a manager to work with, than the mix and match approach he has had to currently work with so far this season

The power of the press
Worldwide, it's all about agenda based propaganda
Bad news sells, good news, they don't care about
And also in a world where reality isn't a reality whatsoever DILLIGAF, these so called reality shows ended that years ago only to be replaced with made up drama.
The press seems to have followed suit also.

A perfect opportunity for the board to show the supporters they are behind them.

HH
Seeing as it was a london based reporter who made up the story i'd take a wild guess and say the origin of the story came from one of the dribblewits at Sky

Members online

Latest posts

Back