St Johnstone

First half to the Sts,got to say thier goal was a pleasure to watch not just because it was against sevco it was a cracker of a goal,good on you son

Here's hoping. I see the huns are stirring their inherent scumminess by playing in orange. I'm hoping for a dozen and a half thunderbolts to be sent from the heavens!

Hiya Neil, it will be great to start applying real pressure to the soup taking scouse.

Want to see him explode, unlike warb and pedro he won’t go quietly and could be the best laugh yet.

HH pal ☘️

Hiya Neil, it will be great to start applying real pressure to the soup taking scouse.

Want to see him explode, unlike warb and pedro he won’t go quietly and could be the best laugh yet.

HH pal ☘️
Hi Maria. It would be but you have forgotten that he is getting a new team in January... I wonder who will take a chance on him for their U18s though!

HH.

Don't think we have much to worry about next w.end,said it before load of has beans who struggled to .day,don't know how they will cope with Forest and Sinclair and the rest of Celtic team,what's more Steve G knows it

Members online

Latest posts

Back