St Mirren v Celtic - Scottish Cup , Sunday 11th Feb 2pm

As corners go....that's been the worse yet.
Corner for us, taken quickly and short, we end up back at our box within 30 seconds as it's a corner for them, shocking from Celtic, get the ball over FFS, they flood the box anyway, so try something different, Joe Hart saw more of the ball than Idah today, get this sorted Celtic but we are through to the next round, so that's what we wanted HH

He's a Hun fuck, several times Yang wins a corner, only for the MIBS to give a goal kick for the Midden Men a few industrial tackles from them go unpunished, but Bernie gets booked for nothing...HH
Bachus had at least 5/6 fouls no punishment
Berny haled back after nutmegging his thug bouncer makes minimal contact foul and booked
Huncunt should be an ice hockey punchbag
Dickerson by name

HH🍀

The kit man was seen buying socks from the guy just down fae the Virgin megastore 3 pairs fur a pound,DD was pure raging because ye get them cheaper at Bonypack where the 3 pair fur a pound guy gets them.

Now there’s a wee flashback to the 80s

Bonnypack! Ha
Is that round the corner from The House of Sher??

Thankfully someone finally said it. Our purchase of cheap sock ties in January was a disgrace - they clearly aren't ready for the rigours of first team football at a club of the stature of Celtic. Sack the board. And Lawwell Junior too.

But can we actually afford more expensive sock ties. Would the manufacturer even want to sell them to Scotland? English clubs can afford better sock ties cos of Sky's riches.

Nurse! Nurse! More meds please. 🤪
I don't care that players wear their socks down, but it does my box in when players have them up over the knee, what the fuck is that ? And don't get me started about players wearing gloves, or headbands, buncha fanny merchants

Back