St Mirren v Celtic - Scottish Cup , Sunday 11th Feb 2pm

Pitch is dreadful but we are still far too slow ...St Mirren still looking stronger than what we are showing all across the park.
The last 3 games our 2nd half performance has been dire ....we are still struggling and big Joe is currently keeping us in it.

So much more work to do in this 2nd half to get over the line here.

Fuck me man..yon Gogic should be a striker
He's an animal, always leaves a boot in against us, the Huns, will sign him for his thuggery, he's playing well today though and big Joe made an incredible save from him, and him and Idah will have some tussles second half, but what is with our back line, passing to a teammate who's literally a few yards away, run into space FFS, show for the ball, and get the ball forward, quicker

Neil Lennon, "Kyogo got a bit of luck with the defender lifting his leg" or the ball going through the defenders legs. Not sure which. But if the ball hit the defenders leg, and it wasn't a goal, he would be describing it as brilliant defending. What a 'tool'.

He's an animal, always leaves a boot in against us, the Huns, will sign him for his thuggery, he's playing well today though and big Joe made an incredible save from him, and him and Idah will have some tussles second half, but what is with our back line, passing to a teammate who's literally a few yards away, run into space FFS, show for the ball, and get the ball forward, quicker

The annoying thing is, Dill, they've obviously been told that they have to pass to players closest to them. There's been a few times where the pass just isn't on...where a St Mirren player is literally on top of the guy receiving the ball. It means the next pass is a panicked one...or we lose possession completely. Our goal came from Calmac mixing it up and playing a long through ball.

We have to stop giving away cheap corner kicks. It’s their major threat.

This pitch is not conducive to a short passing game, I’d like to see more balls being knocked in to the channels for us to get on to. Mix things up more as it’s all a bit too predictable.

You would think we would be shooting much more given the conditions. I’d be stressing we do this at every opportunity. Let’s do this Celtic…

Members online

Latest posts

Back