St Mirren v Celtic - Scottish Cup , Sunday 11th Feb 2pm

Looking at the results from the cup games Celtic beat St Mirren 2-0 away a team sitting in 5th place in the premier league the other lot played Ayr at home and just about beat them and if reports are to be beleaved the struggled to do so, yet the so called pundits say we are in trouble based on what ?? Just goes to prove they talk rubbish to me although Celtic are going through changes with new players and first team players out injured they are still getting good results

It was a hard game yesterday, which was expected. I thought the team played well. None of the tip tappy stuff that we’ve had to endure quite a lot recently. Considering the form and especially the injuries that we’ve had, we’re managing to get back to normality. I’m still against the board, because they could have supported BR better in the transfer window. But if we continue to play the way we did yesterday and get our injured players back, I can see us getting the double.

As a critic of Palma, I must say, his contribution to both goals was excellent. They were both direct, first time, telling passes. That is what we want from him. So much more of an effective player when there is no show boating. Hopefully it continues in this vein.

Last edited:
As a critic of Palma, I must say his contribution to both goals was excellent. They were both direct, first time, telling contributions. That is what we want. So much more of an effective player when there is no show boating. Hopefully it continues in this vein.
The second goal showed what we can get from him when we play with an overlapping left back. Teams normally double up on Palma knowing he'll generally cut inside but with Bernabei charging down his outside (which Taylor rarely does) that took one of the defenders away and allowed Palma the space to shift it onto his left foot and get cross in. He should use his left foot more, when he does it leads to more goalscoring chances than when he cuts onto his right.

To be fair one of the things I noticed yesterday was Kyogo playing deeper and running into spaces created by Idah having the CB’s on him we were far more direct the two goals we’re quick balls fi Palma. It also creates space for the midfield to get into the free spaces
Not always possible with the bus parkers
But we also need the injury list to get better
Hatate especially his link plays sadly been missed.
We’re slowly 🤞turning a corner hopefully upwards with stronger performances
Mon the Hoops 💚💚

HH🍀

To be fair one of the things I noticed yesterday was Kyogo playing deeper and running into spaces created by Idah having the CB’s on him we were far more direct the two goals we’re quick balls fi Palma. It also creates space for the midfield to get into the free spaces
Not always possible with the bus parkers
But we also need the injury list to get better
Hatate especially his link plays sadly been missed.
We’re slowly 🤞turning a corner hopefully upwards with stronger performances
Mon the Hoops 💚💚

HH🍀
Correct jamsam we have had stinking luck way injuries to key players!!but apart from one draw eight victories out of the last nine games,we’ve done no two bad,let’s see how the scum perform when they’re injuries kick in to key players??wee Rodgers sounds like he’s getting fired up for battle👊🔥🔥

Correct jamsam we have had stinking luck way injuries to key players!!but apart from one draw eight victories out of the last nine games,we’ve done no two bad,let’s see how the scum perform when they’re injuries kick in to key players??wee Rodgers sounds like he’s getting fired up for battle👊🔥🔥
BR starting to push back against the MSM and Hundits
Good to see and hear and I think the team is galvanizing and siege mentality is always a good thing, the team have each others back
We are ready for the fight
Jaikits aff, teeth oot, sleeves rolled up, bring it on YNWA

BR starting to push back against the MSM and Hundits
Good to see and hear and I think the team is galvanizing and siege mentality is always a good thing, the team have each others back
We are ready for the fight
Jaikits aff, teeth oot, sleeves rolled up, bring it on YNWA
And somebody to hold the glasses. Optical ones that is. 👓

Late to the party ...as always.
Read through most of the stuff on here and other places.

The pitch was mental.
We did cut open a few times. I'm not making any excuses for some of the balls played.

Dedicated quick dinks on a shite pitch that didn't work I will applaud.

Wild shite crosses in space no.

Palma looks pub leauge right now.
The amount of utter pish, daft mistakes and miss hits that the lads would rip each other in training for , that actually happened, mental.

Daz lack of celebration mibi a nod to that.
Mibi a nod to feeling as if a shite goal is worse than a screamer.

Buck up yer insecurities sir. They all count.

Think Ida put his through shot wide the same way OH probably would of.

There is at least competition in our 2nd striker slot.

Kyogo's out of form, snap shot on target just shows what he has. Goal.

For us to go two up top says one thing.

BR has conceded that we can't rip teams apart on the break anymore.

The build up for the first was ...fast.
But looking at it. Laboured.

The only way I can describe or even put us in a category is that we look like a team that is pushing for a top three place.

Some of the st mirren stuff was more crisp than ours.

Made it through.
I'm not in the camp of being happy about it in a technical way.

We still looked pish. They cunts to be fair showed up.
Big lads as well. They ran and chased all day.
We 100% didn't have them controlled.

They reminded me of that old gold standard livi team without the nasty streak.
They did enough. Thank fuck they weren't cute and evil.

Need to mention berni's wtf mini dbl penguin foot tackle.
Holy fuck.
1st ...what?
2nd... he did a low full jump. Meant it. Meant to land on that cunts feet. Studs through the boots.
Fuck him up.

That's horrible wee cunt tactics.

I don't approve

From what I've heard the lad isn't focused.
Chomping a cunt while fucking passes to the North Pole doesn't clear critical evaluations ...
Boy is a weapon

Last edited:
Watch the replay back. He got roughed.
Then tried to break a players ankle

No time for a cunt like that wearing our tap.
I never want to see him again lads

Back