St Mirren v Celtic - Scottish Premiership, Wed 3 April

Aidy
Sorry can't agree. That was a horrendous 90 minutes last night. What NL is right about is the rebuild but I'm afraid I think it starts with the manager. If his style is what we saw last night it was turgid and gives me no confidence that he is the man for the job. I appreciate he has stood in in difficult circumstances but he has hardly lit the place up.
Just my opinion.
HH
My sentiment entirely, not for the job full time, we need someone with a bit of European savvy,, the latest performances are just yuk, Sunday classic example as was last night, we are back to cross field and back ,tippy tappy football, slow build up .giving opportunity for teams to cover in defence,they know how to play us now ,park the bus, and try to get past us !!!!!!!!not what I won’t to see ,hh

Aidy
Sorry can't agree. That was a horrendous 90 minutes last night. What NL is right about is the rebuild but I'm afraid I think it starts with the manager. If his style is what we saw last night it was turgid and gives me no confidence that he is the man for the job. I appreciate he has stood in in difficult circumstances but he has hardly lit the place up.
Just my opinion.
HH
He hasn’t put his on stamp on the team yet, carrying on with a similar set up as Rodgers, so not to disrupt the players after that snake left. He’s a born winner and once he gets us to the end of the season (having won the treble) it’s only just and fair that he is given the job. I honestly don’t think there is going to be many better than NL for the job come the summer as well.

My sentiment entirely, not for the job full time, we need someone with a bit of European savvy,, the latest performances are just yuk, Sunday classic example as was last night, we are back to cross field and back ,tippy tappy football, slow build up .giving opportunity for teams to cover in defence,they know how to play us now ,park the bus, and try to get past us !!!!!!!!not what I won’t to see ,hh
NL is the last manager to get us to the KO stages of the CL, so he knows what is needed to win in Europe. He’s done well so far and getting results at the minute is his sole purpose. Until results going drastically wrong I think he deserves the job as he can then impilment his way of playing on the team. If he sweeps up the treble then he should get it IMO. Who else out there would be better? ?

Yeah but he jogged Aidy when told no kitty to strengthen further. Last i checked big bad pete still running the cash.

You cant like the football, team selections n shit we’re currently seeing. Its boring as fuck, pal.

He should be setting his stall out to excite the fans.

Yes he’s one of us and was my player before broony. Also did really well the last time for us.

But am bored rigid watching our football.

Agree with the verdict,goalie was at it,fkin idiot that threw that needs a good boot in the bawz.
Have to disagree here the goalie wasn't 'at it' he must have shit himself at that banger going off, if you see the reactions of the players near the half way line it shit them up and they were miles away compared to the keeper so please let's not have a dig at the keeper he didn't throw himself on the floor or overreact (like some would have)

Idiots at games bullying others always in gangs intimidateding fans around them,I can understand people's reluctance to get involved,if you can get your cameras out and pass them on,then the club will know who they are looking for.just wonder if this was infiltrater from another club trying to start up trouble??,don't know just a thought hate to think one of ours did this and why??
An infiltrator?? Say like a Chelsea fan?? Also, Hate to think it was a celtic fan?? There's flares and firecrackers being thrown at every away game, do you think this infiltrator is at all our games? He's spending a fortune going to all our away games (how the fuck does he get all these tickets for away games)
Think this comment is where our problem starts pass the buck FC

An infiltrator?? Say like a Chelsea fan?? Also, Hate to think it was a celtic fan?? There's flares and firecrackers being thrown at every away game, do you think this infiltrator is at all our games? He's spending a fortune going to all our away games (how the fuck does he get all these tickets for away games)
Think this comment is where our problem starts pass the buck FC
Celtic now have to step in and takeover the distribution of away tickets..make the supporters association sign off on them,,names of guys getting them,,because if this lets the authorities go to strict liability then we won’t see ten in a row!!

Celtic now have to step in and takeover the distribution of away tickets..make the supporters association sign off on them,,names of guys getting them,,because if this lets the authorities go to strict liability then we won’t see ten in a row!!

It’s the fucking arrogance of these pricks that pisses me off. They do whatever they like regardless of how it will be used to provide a counterweight to hunnery.

We absolutely need to tighten up who gets a ticket. Too many are a law unto themselves. It’s what they think is important. Not what is in the best interest of the club. We represent Celtic in all we do. They need to remember that or be banned from attending. Simple as that.

Last edited:
It’s the fucking arrogance of these pricks that pisses me off. They do whatever they like regardless of how it will be used to provide a counterweight to hunnery.

We absolutely need to tighten up who gets a ticket. Too many are a law unto themselves. It’s what they think is important. Not what is in the best interest of the club. We represent Celtic in all we do. They need to remember that or be banned from attending. Simple as that.
Your right mate they are arrogant pricks but there not individuals?these are boys that are mob handed off supporters buses that’s why there not getting grassed up,guys now exactly who they are,,,that’s why whoever gets the tickets for the games should be made to pick them up from Parkhead,,then they are responsible for whoever steps out of line,,,

Got to say that was dire last night, a plodding pedestrian performance devoid of any intent, direction, determination, creativity or imagination, they had the look of a group of players who just about managed to summon up the will to go through the motions.

Far too often this team thinks it's job done after going 1-0 up, they think after that they can just relax and run down the clock by playing a wee game of backwards and sideways keep ball for the rest of the 90 and when the opposition breaks that up and venture forward the Celtic players have become so complacent and lacklustre in their play that they end up all over the shop and slow to react. We've gotten away with it for the most part so far but there will come a point where we won't.

Performances like last night's are nowhere near good enough for a Celtic team and if they keep on with that attitude then they are in danger of blowing a historic treble treble. Fed up hearing this 'getting the 3 points is the main thing' defence now, it's about time this group of players sharpened up and started showing the quality we all know they have.

Also another big well done to the brainless fuckwits in our support who think throwing fireworks makes them look like super-cool bad bhoy ultras :cool: Just to let you all know, it doesn't, you just come across to the vast majority of Celtic supporters as jumped up, self-important selfish pricks who care more about promoting your own image and egos than you do about the club you profess to support. This club and our support managed just fine without you and your wee firework displays for well over a century so don't think for a minute you are indispensable because you're fucking NOT. NOBODY is bigger than the club and that includes YOU LOT so get a fucking grip!

Yeah but he jogged Aidy when told no kitty to strengthen further. Last i checked big bad pete still running the cash.

You cant like the football, team selections n shit we’re currently seeing. Its boring as fuck, pal.

He should be setting his stall out to excite the fans.

Yes he’s one of us and was my player before broony. Also did really well the last time for us.

But am bored rigid watching our football.
Aidy was a petulant cnt ,who had trouble carrying his ego around ,he went of his own accord and the huge paycheck

Problem is was the guy that got the ticket sitting in the seat , or did some wee twat grab the seat so he could be closer to the fandans

Your right mate they are arrogant pricks but there not individuals?these are boys that are mob handed off supporters buses that’s why there not getting grassed up,guys now exactly who they are,,,that’s why whoever gets the tickets for the games should be made to pick them up from Parkhead,,then they are responsible for whoever steps out of line,,,

Withdraw tickets to all of them then. Reallocate through season books and tell them if they behave the same then that whole batch will be moved to other fans who won’t act like Cunts, or be too scared to say something because there’s too many of them. If they can’t police themselves they need to go. Maybe, if they knew they wouldn’t get tickets more would have a word. We have millions of fans. Getting a couple of thousand who will support the team without getting us hammered shouldn’t be that hard.

Withdraw tickets to all of them then. Reallocate through season books and tell them if they behave the same then that whole batch will be moved to other fans who won’t act like Cunts, or be too scared to say something because there’s too many of them. If they can’t police themselves they need to go. Maybe, if they knew they wouldn’t get tickets more would have a word. We have millions of fans. Getting a couple of thousand who will support the team without getting us hammered shouldn’t be that hard.

The fact that Celtic fans 'may feel intimidated' by other Celtic fans should be a wake up call to the whole Celtic support. Are we seriously going to stand for a handful of bams thinking they can menace other Celtic fans who take issue with their stupid antics? If that's where we are then it's a fucking disgrace and these clowns need rooted out!

HH TV1

Members online

Latest posts

Back