St Mirren v Celtic - Wed 22nd Dec 7.45pm

If they beat us in my opinion........it ll be hard to claw that back!Im a regular at games so dont bother if some diddy online accuses me of not being faithful through and through ..
Not a lot of faith if you think league is done after tonight. That was my reference, no idea of it was you. And I’m no diddy pal

If it was me, I would run Ajeti and Giakomakus out of the club on loans immediately, to very lower divisions anywhere there is ice and snow on a pretty permanent basis. Paying their wages, no problem, we are doing it anyway. Taking a hit on sell value, fine as they are not appreciating in value anyway.

Just to make the point and set the example.

By the way anybody think of Bolongoli as a centre forward in this crisis ? I would. He can strike a ball, head a ball, physical, probably injure at least one opposing defender, and would be well away from our defence. May even increase his resale value. A no brainer. At least worth a try. I'm furious.

Last edited:
If it was me, I would run Ajeti and Giakomakus out of the club on loans immediately, to very lower divisions anywhere, there is ice and snow on a pretty permanently basis. Paying their wages, no problem, we are doing it anyway. Taking a hit on sell value fine, as they are not appreciating in value anyway.

Just to make the point and set the example.

By the way anybody think of Bolongoli as a centre forward in this crisis ? I would. He can strike a ball, head a ball, physical,
Probably injure at least one opposing defender, and would be we well away from our defence. Miay even increase his resale value. A no brainer. At least worth a try. I'm furious.
If nothing else he could maybe shag one of them 😂

That was dire. We need to beat these teams because, despite people saying that the huns will drop points, they aren't. Between ref assistance and anti-football teams deciding to have a go against them, they keep getting 3 points whilst we rack up 80% possessions and do nothing with it because we have no plan B, we are appalling at corners and, until JJ started taking free kicks, were appalling at free kicks too. It's all very well to "trust the system" but sometimes you just need to try something different to catch the opposition out.

That was dire. We need to beat these teams because, despite people saying that the huns will drop points, they aren't. Between ref assistance and anti-football teams deciding to have a go against them, they keep getting 3 points whilst we rack up 80% possessions and do nothing with it because we have no plan B, we are appalling at corners and, until JJ started taking free kick, were appalling at free kicks too. It's all very well to "trust the system" but sometimes you just need to try something different to catch the opposition out.
Maybe having a dig from outside the box on a rainy night would have got us a goal.Trying to walk the ball into the net every time.

Got ma Pojer 2 weeks ago so im not too bad .. Hope wee Lilliana has a great time ,thats what its all about mate the weans HH
Cheers mucker, yes it's all about making the weans Christmas
Will see her Christmas Day and will no doubt be playing with her toys, she's offered to paint Pap's nails, as she has got a beauty set
That, should be a good laugh
"What's your favourite colour honey ?"
"RAINBOW !!!"
Enjoy it mate, and we'll catch you later
YNWA

One positive to come out of this is the board surely need to back Ange further in the window. If we're serious about building a team we still need players. In a way we've been papering over the cracks.
Some players need to go, some need to stay. Look how much we've missed Jota, and he isnt even a permanent signing. Same with CCV, on loan. If these players go we need to have cover. As well as another Striker.
Ajeti can go. G-Mak is looking like sicknote. The other makeshift stand-ins are not up to scratch. Ange has done well winning a Cup in 6 months, but a Title may take few more windows.

Maybe having a dig from outside the box on a rainy night would have got us a goal.Trying to walk the ball into the net every time.
Agreed, big Bitton had a go from outside the box and their keeper made some good saves
If they park the bus, long range shots are the way to beat them and everyone in for the rebound
Trying to walk the ball in, through the 'parking lot' just frustrates the shit out of us

im sure if said if the huns beat us then i think its done ...and im no your pal..have a nice night.
Indeed you aren’t. Probably the best thing you’ve said all night 😂

anyway, turns out it was your post and o thought you were talking about st Mirren mutants beating us and that was league lost.

either way, still only half way through the season and points could even be dropped by them before we play them.

keep the faith ✊🏼

We knew they would park the bus.....I think we need to be more tactically flexible at times.....we could have gone 3 at the back with C-V, Walsh and Scales.....a back 3 with good height and balance.....this would have allowed us to play an extra player up top which we were crying out for..... especially going in to the last 15 mins or so......

Their shitty tactics and our lack of a Plan B aside what it really boils down to (imo) is the squad's lack of strength in depth. Those stepping in for the injured first picks are nowhere near the quality needed to win a title.

With all our first picks available we could wipe the floor with anybody in this league but further injuries are inevitable so what we do in January will determine whether we get our title back or not!

Members online

Latest posts

Back