Stalemate and the blame game between Lawwell and Rodgers comes to a Crossroads

Good post
When trust and relationships go there is Never a way back
We all know it !
I’ve believed from the minute BR went public with all the shit .. it was over for either him or PL
PL will see himself as king at CFC for years ahead Or in a big job in EPL or Uefa
BR I am sure would like to be immortalised with 10inaro ( Europe will never happen .. that boat has sailed for the wee countries) then go .
If one of the two of them don’t go soon the club will potentially implode with consequences we don’t want to think about ..where a bunch of muppets and criminals at Ibrox get the better of us
If We let loose of our grip on the league title etc with all the finances we have the fans will NEVER EVER Forgive the Current board members
Someone needs to step up and force the issue here
If It’s BR or PL stop pissing around guys and make a decision
PS I’ll be delighted if they do actually get on like a house on fire and it’s just a blip and they will fix it all no problem in due course ..but I’m sorry I don’t believe it
my question is,how badly does brendan want to be here for 10 in a row....because that's the limit he's written off Europe so 10 is the holy grail,he's made history, sure, but no one outside Scotland recognise's it, so does he stick or twist, 10 in a row or new challenge HH

my question is,how badly does brendan want to be here for 10 in a row....because that's the limit he's written off Europe so 10 is the holy grail,he's made history, sure, but no one outside Scotland recognise's it, so does he stick or twist, 10 in a row or new challenge HH
I agree ! outside Scotland no one gives a shit about x inaro( we legitimately should be going for 21 this season if Lawell had any balls a la Fergus )
Ex SFA man Mitchell yesterday said 2 trebles today were effectively worthless compared to winning a title in the 80s .. he probably has a point !
I think BR is an Uber politician .. if things start to go bad bad .. he will engineer a very credible way out of CFC by saying I’ve done all I can . They have zillions in the bank left me weakened and won’t back me despite my record
I’m off !

Levein is insane, Hampden is not a neutral venue when it comes to big tournaments as some teams get there more often than others, hampden might feel like fucking home to us because we fucking win games to get there, if we were a crappy wee team then aye it would not feel neutral, you cannot moan about a team that wins things more than others.

aye Verum if it looks like 10 ain
I agree ! outside Scotland no one gives a shit about x inaro( we legitimately should be going for 21 this season if Lawell had any balls a la Fergus )
Ex SFA man Mitchell yesterday said 2 trebles today were effectively worthless compared to winning a title in the 80s .. he probably has a point !
I think BR is an Uber politician .. if things start to go bad bad .. he will engineer a very credible way out of CFC by saying I’ve done all I can . They have zillions in the bank left me weakened and won’t back me despite my record
I’m off !
aye,if 10 starts lookin dodgy,BR will bolt, pointing out the board never backed him,i remember his interview on the pitch at hampden after the cup final when his first word's were"we have to strengthen", getting his retaliation in early, battin the ball back to the board,yer spot on "uber politician"

I’m off !
I think the media is building up the heat again and we need to be careful our eye is not off the baw. A punter arguing Celtic are moaning about Murrayfield not been neutral venue. Clyde trying to fanny it up as if move on, we need to remind we have a national stadium dedicated to playing cup final and international football, so they want to move it and no ballot and Celtic has to move to what accomadate for a new club who have a hold over the SFA, an SFA who allowed non registered players to play with side contracts, these bastards are fudging the issue, its a cup competition if Hampden cannot be used then reasons need to be explained, i personally think EWdinburgh does not want the huns. I am beginning to see a pattern that every time we either have a defeat the media go into overdrive, just pump hearts and st johnstone.

Yip
There is in my opinion only one way to beat the establishment.. keep winning and winning trebles
So yes beat hearts and St J and go on a run
The truth is that’s us all that matters !!
Another treble will get TRFC managers fired and eventually they will all give up
That’s why if there is a cancer inside Celtic park it has to be surgically removed right now .. whether that is PL of BR it matters not
Don’t kid ourselves BR can be replaced with an equivalent high flyer as can PL
Criminal if we blow this given where we are!

Yip
There is in my opinion only one way to beat the establishment.. keep winning and winning trebles
So yes beat hearts and St J and go on a run
The truth is that’s us all that matters !!
Another treble will get TRFC managers fired and eventually they will all give up
That’s why if there is a cancer inside Celtic park it has to be surgically removed right now .. whether that is PL of BR it matters not
Don’t kid ourselves BR can be replaced with an equivalent high flyer as can PL
Criminal if we blow this given where we are!
Always have believed and been held to the mantra no-one is bigger than Celtic, we can attract anybody if push came to shove maybe a good thing the media tend to do this and end up with shite on their face. The result last night for them and the media euphoria is part of a grand scheme of things they have not mentioned Kings appearence in court today and yesterday, this is the perfect sweep.
img_2126.jpg

aye Verum if it looks like 10 ain

aye,if 10 starts lookin dodgy,BR will bolt, pointing out the board never backed him,i remember his interview on the pitch at hampden after the cup final when his first word's were"we have to strengthen", getting his retaliation in early, battin the ball back to the board,yer spot on "uber politician"
Might pop into the swamp for a look. Go in as any of wonderboys sidekicks.

Attachments

• wonderboy.jpg
    wonderboy.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 5
aye Boab, ive been poppin back and forth just in case our bhoys are getting fooled HH
Man its a cesspit whats interesting is the insight into the creatures minds really iffy bastards.
I have Hearts birth certificate and the Huns death certificate be like a game been played in the street outside martha Street at the weekend waiting for it to open to register births and deaths.admin not cert.jpg

Attachments

• 6134927_orig.jpg
    6134927_orig.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 6
I do hope a lot of us don’t get our hopes up about a January signing spree.I don’t want to sound too negative but January seems to be a tougher window than in the summer.We need players to hit the ground running for the league & also to get bedded in for the qualifiers(hopefully the champions league)I’m know sure what we’re willing to spend but it needs to be on better than what we’ve got.If you look at what kind of figures are being quoted for some of our players then to get real quality could be upwards of 7 million & you’ve wages on top of that,I seen a quote of 10 million for Callum McGregor,so if we had to get better would it be an 11 million pound player? Ncham as well would probably command a fee around about the same,so how much to get a player better than him? & that’s before we get to KT.I don’t know what the strategy will be but like I say don’t hold your breath for anything spectacular.HH

With regards to the January window, if there is any truth in the rumour that this is Brendan’s last season, there is not a hope in hell that PL or the Board are going to allow him to spend big money.

With regards to the January window, if there is any truth in the rumour that this is Brendan’s last season, there is not a hope in hell that PL or the Board are going to allow him to spend big money.
Theres that many rumours about different things you're best just waiting to hear it from the club. I mean rumours are going round Gerrad is demanding the money from europa goes to squad and not for debts. Would not even give the source a mention John James does this type of gossip.

Wonder were all the Hun migrants are going to go now the wee charade is ove MD. Who you thinking will be first to test the water or you like me thinking some are in sleeping mode. Been a few questions asked normally you would think other blogs would have dealt with!!

Attachments

• frau-fuss-kleben-grossen-zeh-ins-wasser-crcgwf.jpg
    frau-fuss-kleben-grossen-zeh-ins-wasser-crcgwf.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 1
aye away furra borg regeneration! ah asked james why his site wasn't moderated like joe mc hugh's,said it was the best moderated site out there,but he was talkin about facebook,i told him it was the one on celtic news now, he said they were lookin into it and were going to upgrade and sort it out, because due to technical problems they couldn't moderate the site, hhhmmm! HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back