Stalemate and the blame game between Lawwell and Rodgers comes to a Crossroads

aye away furra borg regeneration! ah asked james why his site wasn't moderated like joe mc hugh's,said it was the best moderated site out there,but he was talkin about facebook,i told him it was the one on celtic news now, he said they were lookin into it and were going to upgrade and sort it out, because due to technical problems they couldn't moderate the site, hhhmmm! HH
I read the explanation and i said that to some on the blog previously TLM etc that the back end of the site is run by snack media an American Company thay would not have a clue and would not open up a chanell for someone to come in as an admin with control over switches and the possibility of litigations. What they could do is make a new front end were you agree to specific terms and have to sign a digital agreement for your content and one name one post email address, they will fix it if he keeps it he used to have the site onfieldsofgreen and it was pretty cool was always breaking latest write ups. Give it a chance and see what happens.
m2nv87imprxx.jpg

Absolute nail on head Anton. That post should be printed in every home programme from now, until reality is regained in Scotland. I’m referring in particular to the section on Michael Stewart. He IS, in my opinion, our leading light in terms of football analysis in Scotland. Fair, reasonable and most of all knowledgable and informed in the rules and tactical aspects of football.

Yet I would gamble the life of my firstborn that he will NEVER tell the truth on the Hun “situation”. It is in my top ten worries with regards the status of honesty in our society. We all know money talks, and there is a financial incentive for the media to blatantly lie and pretend the Huns never died. But this goes way beyond money. This is about an attack on reality tantamount to telling our children, genuinely and without shame or intellectual discomfort, that pigs CAN fly. However these clear falsehoods are believed by ADULTS. I honestly do not feel there are many societies in the world where this reality would endure.

Maybe the Mayans were correct about the “end” of something occurring in 2012? Maybe the people in influence in this country genuinely feel the Huns are essential for our society to exist? Maybe they are idiots? Definitely they are fucking wrong. Let’s get this 8th title secured Celtic. It is essential not just for us as fans but for all who are concerned about living in some kind of parallel universe, based upon unfairness, corruption mindless (and incorrect) notions of superiorit and immortality.

This is the big one. The 8th in a run to 10. In their now correctly discredited nine-in-row the 8th was the closest we came to stopping nine. By a distance. The year of the Jorge Cadette affair. The year we moved back to paradise. The year we lost one match in the league all year but did not clinch the title. The year we played the best football seen at Celtic Park since the centenary season. We were robbed out of that title of course but more than that, faced with the almost untenable reality of trying to “stop” the Huns equalling our long cherished record. Next year, the Huns will face tcst pressure. And they will wilt under it giving us a clear psychological advantage before a ball is kicked.

This year is a huge year and I feel that is now being reflected in the media campaign(s) against the club. The blatant refereeing agendas being displayed. And the endless praise for the mediocrity displayed by the Huns. We NEED to pull ourselves together and win this year. The rest will be gravy by comparison although still peppered with the various tactics I’ve already mentioned. But with less hope, vigour or effectiveness. All who care about Celtic now must work together and that includes fans like ourselves too. The reward is great so should be treated with the respect it deserves. I’m confident we will spend in January and relatively big. If we don’t we could throw all this away which is soul destroying if you have lived through the bad times. Complacency should be sin die banned from Celtic Park along with the MSM. They hate us anyway, why bother communicating with them any longer? Do it Celtic.

BHH

All who care about Celtic now must work together and that includes fans like ourselves too. The reward is great so should be treated with the respect it deserves. I’m confident we will spend in January and relatively big. If we don’t we could throw all this away which is soul destroying if you have lived through the bad times. Complacency should be sin die banned from Celtic Park along with the MSM. They hate us anyway, why bother communicating with them any longer? Do it Celtic.

BHH

Agreed. There's a difference between refusing to be a happy clapper and just sticking the boot into the team after every hiccup. Twitter is rife with fans, who probably couldn't find Paradise without a sat nav, slating players every week.

Personally - and I hope this is not oxymoronic - I wonder how long Brendan is in this for. There seems to be a rift. If this is to be his last season, I just hope everyone at Celtic can hold it together long enough to ensure we don't drop the ball before The Ten.

If there really is a suggestion that Brendan will leave, I doubt the board will sanction any big transfers in January. Perhaps we'll see some loans. I just hope it works out a lot better than the last time we tried that in January.

Boab you are one of the cleverest dudes i know keep all this stuff coming
Maria remember the night the two fans were stabbed over in Stevie g land this was against Oshi or whatever, the Police Scotland were giving it no idea who these thugs who connect to the team are, well if you cannot catch the ones who done it at least have brains to bar the known faces from the places were trouble might occur. Check this photo out, Manchester riots and the final and the incident in the city the stabbings, see the same guy do you and Police Scotland are baffled who the instigators are. Check out baldy guy grey shirt and baldy guy pointing all in blue same dude.baldy.png

think we've hit the wall Verum regarding Europe when brendan said " we can't compete" what do the players think! his European record is not great,liverpool supporters slaughtered him! lenny and Strachan's team's performed decent enough against some European giants! brendan's admitting defeat before a ball's kicked, "this group will be tough"" this qualification will be tough" getting his excuses in early,jist sayin HH

I’d have NL back in the hotseat today.

Sorry but BR is out of answers and is a dead man walking

Stalemate and the blame game between Lawwell and Rogers comes to a Crossroads.

FFS, came on expecting to read a debate about Lawwell and BR. All I get is talk and pictures about them ugly twats. Start a thread if you want to talk about them. thats the beauty of this site.

Maria remember the night the two fans were stabbed over in Stevie g land this was against Oshi or whatever, the Police Scotland were giving it no idea who these thugs who connect to the team are, well if you cannot catch the ones who done it at least have brains to bar the known faces from the places were trouble might occur. Check this photo out, Manchester riots and the final and the incident in the city the stabbings, see the same guy do you and Police Scotland are baffled who the instigators are. Check out baldy guy grey shirt and baldy guy pointing all in blue same dude.View attachment 161
OMG IT IS THE SAME MEATHEAD

Its not stupidity either PS know what their doing their recent statements blaming scottish fans for pox stabbing 2 Croations was sickening.

Brexit is gonna give these twats even more of a licence to do as they please.

When revolutions start Boab its people like yer good self that get the real truth out.

Shine on pal, keep on Shining. HH ☘️

Its not stupidity either PS know what their doing their recent statements blaming scottish fans for pox stabbing 2 Croations was sickening.

When revolutions start Boab its people like yer good self that get the real truth out.

Apparantely someone having a wee dig as the posts not to their liking, wel lthere have been two days on this post and over 50 replies so maybe the post has died and is available to point out a few things not connected, to the dude who thinks he is not onto see ugly cretins, a wee reminder these ugly cretins would have no hesitation in plugging someone. The post is not detoriating its vacant and hence getting used for general chat if dudes come onto and start debating the title of the post we will gladly give way to the discussion.

Stalemate and the blame game between Lawwell and Rogers comes to a Crossroads.

FFS, came on expecting to read a debate about Lawwell and BR. All I get is talk and pictures about them ugly twats. Start a thread if you want to talk about them. thats the beauty of this site.

I’m sorry, but i’m lost here are you angry with me for responding to posts?
Im not following

Im not following
What i'm trying to point out is, this site, unlike all the other blogs where the blogger posts an article and then we all post underneath it, is not like that. Its been set up so we can choose which articles/opinions/threads to post on. It also allows us to set up a thread on any particular subject floats our boat. I dont expect to see pictures of ugly huns when the thread is about PL and BR.

What i'm trying to point out is, this site, unlike all the other blogs where the blogger posts an article and then we all post underneath it, is not like that. Its been set up so we can choose which articles/opinions/threads to post on. It also allows us to set up a thread on any particular subject floats our boat. I dont expect to see pictures of ugly huns when the thread is about PL and BR.

So i shouldn’t respond to posts under it by replying but by setting up a new post

Can i also ask you this too then given i don’t know much as just new.

On this thread you only wish to see pl and br and this must be stuck to and no deviation in asking a friend if their well and the like.

Just 100% stick to thread original post point?

Yeah?

Not being cheeky i genuinely don’t know

Im not following
So i shouldn’t respond to posts under it by replying but by setting up a new post

On this thread you only wish to see pl and br and this must be stuck to and no deviation in asking a friend if their well and the like.

Yeah?

Not being cheeky i genuinely don’t know
Maria i setup a wee post under whats new tab i put up a wee football coupon and general chit chat. Run of the mill shite.

Yeah?

Not being cheeky i genuinely don’t know[/Quote

Members online

Latest posts

Back