Stan Collymore, Sunday post

Ray

I like Stan ,I know he has been having probs of late and hope he recovers soon and is ok,but,wonder if he is slightly off here, slagged Rodgers,(and I said in previous posts ,would not talk about him again),he was crazy for moving to Leicester, however he goes on to say,that slippy has more respect in Glasgow now that Rodgers has departed?????? And wait for this, is more respected at CELTIC PARK,Stan get a grip son,can only imagine you are maybe on the sauce,no disrespect intended bud,!hh

I like Stan ,I know he has been having probs of late and hope he recovers soon and is ok,but,wonder if he is slightly off here, slagged Rodgers,(and I said in previous posts ,would not talk about him again),he was crazy for moving to Leicester, however he goes on to say,that slippy has more respect in Glasgow now that Rodgers has departed?????? And wait for this, is more respected at CELTIC PARK,Stan get a grip son,can only imagine you are maybe on the sauce,no disrespect intended bud,!hh
I understand what Stan is saying, that the shit Rogers is so dispised at paradise that some people here respect, OMFG its stevie G (stolen from someone on this site) more than him (definitely not me)

Reactions: Ray
I'd say that both are equally as disrespected - though it's difficult to pick the loser. Rat Rodgers for the way he sneaked out in the night or Slippy for beating seven shades out of the DJ with his mates and for taking the blue pound to subject himself to sevco's songs and attitude. I'm not going to waste another moment of my time trying to come up with an answer to that one.

Hey i dont respect him ffs. Im just saying maybe that was stans thinking.

Jeez. Im very fkn vocal on that soup taker. Y’all know what i think ??
We know that,!but slippy is as big a snake as BR,he knows what he is getting into when he took over at ipox,BR stabbed us in the back,without doubt,but, remember he got us to this stage,if we make the treble again it will be down to Lenny,not BR,for Stan C to make that statement is just stupid,,hh

Hey i dont like it either but i do like Stan. He has always supported us so im not gonna get ahead of myself and jump to conclusions as to what he meant.

I choose to give him the benefit of the doubt.

He’s earned that at least the support he’s given us.

At the end of the day we know what a wanker slippy is. Nada will change that Ray. ??

Hey i dont like it either but i do like Stan. He has always supported us so im not gonna get ahead of myself and jump to conclusions as to what he meant.

I choose to give him the benefit of the doubt.

He’s earned that at least the support he’s given us.

At the end of the day we know what a wanker slippy is. Nada will change that Ray. ??
Yes M ,I agree with you, we are on the same wavelength, but we can have this discussion and maybe have a ‘slight’ difference of opinion ,over some things,we are all singing from the same hymn sheet, !this BR situation has really got us ‘boiling’mad,and rightly so ,hh

Yes M ,I agree with you, we are on the same wavelength, but we can have this discussion and maybe have a ‘slight’ difference of opinion ,over some things,we are all singing from the same hymn sheet, !this BR situation has really got us ‘boiling’mad,and rightly so ,hh

Ano pal. Tbh ye have a fair point. Am no dissin ye honest.

Am just choosing to see another scenario. Not one i agree with either but no as bad as first seemed.

I applaud stan for his support of is pal

Back