Statement o clock

I coodny believe it...….when a hun says this.....it just lets you know how thick they are.....

'I hope the board keep their boot firmly on the throats of those bastards on the spfl board, they are beginning to panic and are searching for a get out of jail card, they will offer the money to all clubs as a loan, interestingly the loan has to be secured. That could create a problem for the east end mob as everything they own has been used as security on other loans and debts. '

This is the limit of knowledge weer up against....🤣

GOOD!

Hey lennono, do you 'no think the same SPFL board that's been helping the scum hun for the last 140 years are getting tired with them biting the hand that feeds them and might now say ....

"right, fuckit we should start helpin' Celtic for the 10iar, cos these ungrateful manky pricks from Piebrox are too much like hard work, Hey Neil lets get them tae fuck like that thick Regan basturt shoulda done 8 years ago....so get the finger oot and stall the money to the sevvies..........they've only got a few weeks tae live anyway wi' nae money and the virus movin' on"

Ha Ha Ha...😄🌈🍦🔟💚💚💚🇮🇪

I truly hope so, Marty. The Grave calling sevco, come in Sevco your time is over, The grave calling sevco....but the grave couldna get through cos Sevcos phone was cut aff.
The lies are starting to fall apart and I reckon
the SPFL will have very good grounfs to sue on defamation of character and/or slander. Inverness shod fuck that chief exec of theirs right out the door for becoming involved in all of this, on a promise of a job at Sevco.

The statements been made that there is a rule to change a no to a yes but not a yes to no and they use the Dundee photo. The rules are clear in company law that your answer is final, Dundee informed the SPFL before they sent their slip and that therefore destroyed what was cming, the SPFL could not take the slip now they had confirmation that Dundee wanted to stall which they are allowed 28 days. They pulled the wool over the others eyes or all were in on a wee stroke.

Number 3 Dundee never submitted a vote they prepared a photoshot for the online media, but stated their intention to the SPFL before submitting an already void paper. So when the SPFL finally got their slip the intention to scrap its instruction was known in advance, spoilt ballot paper. So the majority has not been reached yet.

296 Procedure for signifying agreement to written resolution

(1) A member signifies his agreement to a proposed written resolution when the company receives from him (or from someone acting on his behalf) an authenticated document—

(a) identifying the resolution to which it relates, and

(b) indicating his agreement to the resolution.

(2) The document must be sent to the company in hard copy form or in electronic form.

(3) A member's agreement to a written resolution, once signified, may not be revoked.

(4) A written resolution is passed when the required majority of eligible members have signified their agreement to it.

Members online

Latest posts

Back