Statement o clock

Feck it...The ice cream and jelly is oot 😜..This is gonny be guid….Like a box set and weer near the end o the final episode....:cool:
It hasn't been a big box set like the last one but it has provided a lot of laughs. Alas, I am hoping that we are near to the end of the final episode because we all have better things we could be doing than watching Zombie Enclave: The Deludamol Years.

I am now seeing that sevco and any other club can apply for a loan from the SPFL and reading between the lines will not have many problems geting the loan santioned

I often wonder after all this is over if these magnificent human beings will be rewarded with free car parking as they are now especially when the car park is in the very hospital which they are working in.
I believe this only applies to NHS England,but no matter who it applies to our NHS should not have to pay for a car park when they are risking their own lives saving other peoples lives..

HH.
I used to think that when passing and seen a ticket on a car, if the surgeon ever thinks about parking wardens and deep down has thoughts, your day will come mate and i am taking your fucking goolies off legally.

They think this solves all their problems..

HH.
Took them all day to change from we want all of the money to we were only wantin a wee drop ,,,you 'now to help the others out
shameless fkrs

still the bomb shell evidence is weak as wednesdays piss

Think we could be reaching the end game here,sevco have shown their hand,butpossibly the SPFL have finally grown a pair,this is not going to end well,the scum want rule changes,to suit their narrative,and are whipping their orc support into a frenzy,if Dundee vote for the resolution,watch out for the fireworks! stay safe folks! 🍺

TARTAN TIM'S STATEMENT TAE THE PEEPUL.

Your club clearly want tae stop the 9iar, here's the deal we'll let you null & void the season.

As long as every League Championships , Scot Cup & Lge Cup, that you won in the EBT YEARS IS STRIPPED.

Along with the following Statement, against each trophy stripped

**LEAGUE OR CUP WITH HELD DUE TAE RANGERS CHEATING**

YOUR MOVE PARK, JABBA & CO

Yours TARTAN TIM,
50yrs supporting one team, one club
GIRFUY YA DELUDED HUN SCUM!

That statement I must say.....has a certain appeal to it 👍👍👍

Questions:

Do the SPFL have a fiduciary duty to their members to undertake appropriate due diligence before they contemplate lending money to anyone?

If they were to lend money to a member club that was in reality trading whilst insolvent.....could they be sued for acting irresponsibly with the funds of their members?

If a member club defaulted on paying back a loan to the SPFL who would be held accountable?

Anyone know?

Members online

Latest posts

Back