Statement o clock

Something is defo smelly - I think Sevco has the right as we all do to know what went on. Dundee seem to have voted NO on paper - but then didnt send an email -its all very strange that they would try to change there mind......

the silence on Dundee;s side is deafining

whistleblower----Robinson

Evidence

:unsure: well they do have form

File under pish made up to suit there agenda ,if they had eveidence they would be on every news channel and front page paper with it ,they're playing from the DUP pr book now

let the lies n smears go first

spfl and the sfa have to power to take these manky fkrs to task ,,,,wouldn't hold my breath on that one though

clubs should cast a new vote ,,,,,,,,,,,,no cash untill the leagues over and finished let the bastards stew in their own pish , they want to prolong this then let them ,there in the most need

[QTUOTE="oj17, post: 191057, member: 3456"]
Something is defo smelly - I think Sevco has the right as we all do to know what went on. Dundee seem to have voted NO on paper - but then didnt send an email -its all very strange that they would try to change there mind......

[/QUOTE]

They have a right to vote , what Dundee do with there vote or how they voted lies with Dundee
if sevcos screaming stitch up cos they didn't vote the way sevco expected then thats filed under tough shit

week before the vote the minis,falkirk thistle and dundee were courted by the huns ,will be interesting if anything does come out , but expect this to be the bigots ranting that it's no fair just as there fans do

''Sporting integrity '' = gies the money !
''fair and balanced ''= gies the money !
''For the good of Scottish Football '' = gies the money !
''serious concerns about voting integrity '' = gies the money !
''in the interests of all Scottish clubs '' = gies the money !

....just gies the f*ckin' money !!!!

HH

[QTUOTE="oj17, post: 191057, member: 3456"]

They have a right to vote , what Dundee do with there vote or how they voted lies with Dundee
if sevcos screaming stitch up cos they didn't vote the way sevco expected then thats filed under tough shit

week before the vote the minis,falkirk thistle and dundee were courted by the huns ,will be interesting if anything does come out , but expect this to be the bigots ranting that it's no fair just as there fans do
[/QUOTE]
they voted no, they told the other teams they voted no - the signed and dated voting slip was shared online with other teams that showed no, they told the other teams the vote was submitted, they shared a statement about no that was going to be published on Dundee's website - now it 'hasnt arrived' and suddenly they arnt sure what to vote - something is not right...

Listen to the ICT chairman on sportsound.. its damming...

Saturday, 11 April 2020, 15:00
by Rangers Football Club

WE have been presented with evidence via a whistleblower that raises serious concerns surrounding the SPFL’s processes relating to its stewardship of the voting on the resolution presented to member Clubs.
Rangers’ Interim Chairman, Douglas Park, attempted to discuss this evidence with SPFL chief executive, Neil Doncaster, who initially refused to do so. The SPFL followed up that call with an e-mail, which we believe was a thinly disguised attempt to silence legitimate concerns.
Rangers will not be bullied into silence. We believe it is in the interests of all Scottish clubs and supporters that the evidence, which is alarming, be addressed as quickly as possible.
The voting debacle and the evidence we possess raise serious questions concerning the corporate governance of the SPFL.
Mr Park said: “The lack of leadership and responsibility from the SPFL as a members’ organisation has shocked me. If ever there was a time for complete openness and transparency, it is now. Crucial decisions are being made on the issues of promotion and relegation behind closed doors and without proper time for consideration or debate.
“The farcical conduct of this affair seems to me to bring the corporate governance and business operations of the SPFL into sharp focus. It is an example of an undemocratic culture, which has existed within the SPFL for far too long.
“As a member club, we are disturbed by the evidence that has been presented and feel there is no choice but to call for an independent investigation into this entire matter. Each member of the SPFL board has a duty to its members to ensure that such an investigation is instructed without delay.
“All we ask for is equality and respect. In the past few days, we have become alarmed at a seeming lack of even-handedness and fair play from the SPFL. This is surely unacceptable and, if substantiated, must be remedied.
“Other member clubs, who have seen the evidence we hold, share our concerns.
“We call for the suspension of the SPFL’s Chief Executive, Neil Doncaster and its legal adviser, Rod McKenzie while an independent investigation is conducted.”
How serious boab is the situation these peepul are in ???.

HH.

"OH THE HUNS ARE FUCKIN RAGING" 😂😂

Toys are oot the pram, playpen & toybox. Just how desperate for cash is now apparently clear, they're skint, they've got bills, wages etc to pay any default will be catastrophic to them.

Hope we've got plenty of popcorn handy, no jelly & ice-cream yet, keep the statements coming TRFC.

OH I need a wee laydoon, all this excitement it's to much😂

Transparency Mr. Park. Delighted to hear it. I could not agree more with you. Let's start with the Five Way Agreement. You put it into the public domain and I'll believe you are genuine about transparency. Until then, please forgive me being dubious about your bona fides.

The Dundee one intrigues me if you send an email it arrives unless not properly addressed and if not properly addressed it informs you and if the site does not exist or is blocke you will get an email sender notification return, Dundee are at it or the SPFL have not read it, but according to other clubs this is how they communicated during a closed door meeting through corona.
Dundee are at it i think.
The question I would be asking boab is,,why was there a 28 day sanction put on this vote,the email to all the clubs stated their votes had to be in by 5pm Friday 10/04/2020,,,did Dundee ask for a special dispensation,,maybe we should all do that in the next elections then we will be guaranteed to get our candidate voted in..

HH.

Back