Statue for Cesar updates

Was a video of Cesars new pub in bellshill if anybody can get it on .
I tried too, can’t seem to manage it, think it’s a Facebook safety thing,
That’s the link for anyone wants a look, they’re looking for staff, if anyone’s interested, bar staff, a chef, and cleaners, details on the site how to apply, looks like it’s opening once restrictions are lifted, probably on the 26th April, would be good to meet up with any of our members that are planning to attend the billy mcneil statue unveiling as it only a 5-10 min walk,
I’m happy to buy attendee members a pint and riaise a wee toast the the late Michael Duffy 💚🍀🙏🍺🥃
MD was the 1st to make a donation when I originally posted the request for funds
I’ll post more details once the date/time is announced

Latest photos, looks like the ground work is finished, all the temp, site fencing has gone, just waiting on the captain.....it was planned to have the unveiling on the anniversary of him becoming the first British club captain lifting the European cup, 25th May which would be on a Friday, but it is a possibility they’d move it back one day to the 26th a Saturday to enable more people to attend
5C82E3C6-BD5D-4DEA-BC58-64B4B13A0B2C.jpegDA767B34-F4A8-4B10-87A8-A9FC20534D28.jpeg9A359D05-A91E-4AAB-B206-E056768F78C1.jpeg

Latest news from the billy McNeill statue committee, can’t seem to copy and paste it so screenshot it....

a bit disappointed, but last year was disappointing on so many levels for so many people😢

EA28EF1C-A729-48F7-B91C-C3E469BB85CD.jpeg

Back