Steve Clarke says no to celtic job

Wasn't he saying last week he wouldn't mind if Celtic were to give him a call? So what's changed? Steve Clarke is a clever guy. He knows Lenny is a first class manager and is most likely to succeed. In all probability Lenny will win the treble treble and go on to win 10 in a row so whats the point in Clarke saying he is still interested in the Celtic job now that Lenny is already appointed!

Wasn't he saying last week he wouldn't mind if Celtic were to give him a call? So what's changed? Steve Clarke is a clever guy. He knows Lenny is a first class manager and is most likely to succeed. In all probability Lenny will win the treble treble and go on to win 10 in a row so whats the point in Clarke saying he is still interested in the Celtic job now that Lenny is already appointed!
Controversy over game time lennon is in charge SC has a job to do alsowith his own team we move on new day, new dawning, newspaper articles see above even in America the birds shite on them. Wh cares what anyone says now this is our team and we have our guy.

Why are we been fed squirrels instead of real news is jabba dictating the narrative still.oh look what is this we never read about., still taking loans, surely the Sevco and their world beaters are above this now.

close bros new loan.jpg

Does anyone think Clarke would do a better Job than Lenny? Considering Lenny's win ratio was over 70%, One of the better Managers records win wise.

Does anyone think Clarke would do a better Job than Lenny? Considering Lenny's win ratio was over 70%, One of the better Managers records win wise.

I have to confess that I was skeptical at first. But I fully admit now that my skepticism for Lenny was unfounded. If he can carry the team for the rest of the season, which I am completely confident that he can, then he should be given a shot at managing longer. In Lenny We Trust!

Lenny now has an ideal opportunity to land himself a permanent gig at Paradise if he makes the juggernaut roll on to the 3trble. The board would have no excuse (apart from the money he might want) but to anoint him.

Members online

Back