Steve Clarke says no to celtic job

Just add it was only around a week ago that Brendan Spartacus implied he was ruling himself out of jobs, happy content and totally focussed on the one he had
We just assumed he meant the job he had, not the job he had, or the job he ...
hope you know what I mean, I don't but BS must have done, presumably he of all people knew what he was saying about himself and ruling himself out of the job asked about any time soon.

beauty of words, any time soon, can be utilized to mean a flexible time period of between right now and say any time you want after that précised frozen second in time.

anyway Brendan Spartacus or BS also ruled himself out.

Last edited:
Steve Clarke I like as a person. He has also done a good job with Kilmarnock, but would he be able to make Celtic any better? I don't know. The plastic pitch at rugby pk is responsible for a lot their results there.
I will hold my hands up and say I haven't been a fan of Neil Lennon. Especially after the last Celtic hibs game, where he was giving out about referees showing favouritism towards Celtic. That being said, I think that for the most part he had the measure of the rat, even with lesser quality players. Defensively more sound and even more attack minded football.
How many times in the last year have we come on here and moaned about the sideways and backwards football deployed under the rat?
Having come to terms with the last few days and all the shit that continues to unravel on seemingly an hourly basis, I'm both happy for and happy to have Lenny back. Lenny is Celtic. That other weed used our great club as a stepping stone for his own ego and monetary gains. He is a fuckin parasite.
Lenny started the quest for ten, I now hope he gets to complete it!
Hail hail Lenny and lets rip all these other pretenders to fuckin shreds.
Ard Mhacha Abu Lenny!

Happy with Lenny,as said he started the ball rolling,his comments about ref’s favouring Celtic,was just playing to their fans, everyone does it ,!!!!!! But the facts speak for themselves,he is a Celtic man ,ok, he left under mysterious circumstances? But am sure has potential to get more trophies,only hope he is given chance to see things and players that can improve the club,I like Stevie Clark,but do we want to weaken other teams???????,give Lenny a chance,unless it is some ‘name’,even then ,badge kissing manager ,who maybe does not fully understand the true meaning of what our club stands for, hail hail Lenny, hh

Brendan Spartacus

Not following this nomenclature, Jim.

The former manager is a traitor.

Spartacus led a slave uprising against the Romans, and arguably that's heroic.

So unless you're a Roman emperor, then Spartacus isn't a traitor.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back