Steven Gerrard - A star is Born

I totally agree He does still have a role to play but to a lesser extent than previously as younger fitter and more adaptable options are available to BR This has become apparent not through trial and error but through necessity of finding a replacement through Broony's injury

After a period away from Celtic to experience football in a different culture Broony will get his Coaching Badges and will return as Celtic Manager in the future

HH?
Bill when did Scott Brown suddenly lose his fitness when we saw young Christie and McGregor, Celtic fans were in a sweat when he became injure now all of a sudden its a fitness issue. have a wee peep at this site.
https://copdathlete.com/about/

Ah ok, so we were in agreement all along! There is anti-Celtic bias and hatred in very relevant segments of Scottish society, including referees, and that doesn't equal a coordinated deep conspiracy with the goal of making us fail! Glad we agree.

(ah, but there was a conspiracy to gas Jews, Poles, Roma and so on, just saying. It was called The Final Solution. Official, classified documents from the Third Reich)

Wrong not all Germans hated jews and was proved at the nurmberg trials, people were cowed into carrying out orders and again demonstrated by the Milgram experiments.

Uztai you keep speaking of this black hand that you don't believe in. You are trying to say all Celtic fans believe in a massive conspiracy...everyone is involved...I to do not believe that all refs get together and plan our downfall. It's not that complicated at all, it doesn't have to be. Only 4 or 5 people at the top need to know the goals of what has to be achieved. They hire people they know will help achieve those goals, like in any business. In this instance they hire and promote people who have a dislike for Celtic. They don't have to brief them everyday. They are confident that the dislike of Celtic will hinder us. That's why you can kick fuck out of a Celtic player all game and get away with it. It's very lazy to just say Scottish refs are pish. There's a reason they are the way they are. So no, it's probably not a massive government conspiracy where secret documents are passed around all refs to "fuck Celtic over". But there are definitely people at the top of the organisations within the SFA and the referees associations who want to stop us.

Hi sorry to interject lubo but was there not emails passed around the sfa patting each others backs for that agenda about 10 years ago?

Wrong not all Germans hated jews and was proved at the nurmberg trials, people were cowed into carrying out orders and again demonstrated by the Milgram experiments.

-There was no conspiracy to gas Jews.
-Actually, there was.
-Wrong, not all German hated Jews.

Er... okay? You can invent whatever it suits you that I answer next and prove it wrong too.

Bill when did Scott Brown suddenly lose his fitness when we saw young Christie and McGregor, Celtic fans were in a sweat when he became injure now all of a sudden its a fitness issue. have a wee peep at this site.
https://copdathlete.com/about/

Scott Brown didn't suddenly lose his fitness

Injuries caught up with him over a few matches and he was side lined for a time

During that period Callum McGregor came in and was a revelation playing in Broony's position and the team kicked in playing wonderful football

What I am saying that natural equilibrium dictates that youth will take over from the old guard at some point and I believe this has happened in the case of Calmac and Broony

I didn't read the site you suggested as I have seen with my own eyes our team improve dramatically I think that situations can be gone into far too deeply when the evidence is so blatant
HH?

During that period Callum McGregor came in and was a revelation playing in Broony's position and the team kicked in playing wonderful football

What I am saying that natural equilibrium dictates that youth will take over from the old guard at some point and I believe this has happened in the case of Calmac and Broony

I didn't read the site you suggested as I have seen with my own eyes our team improve dramatically I think that situations can be gone into far too deeply when the evidence is so blatant
HH?

I think when Broony is 100% fit he will get back in his position and we will see Calmac slotted more offensively again, but it's good to know he can be so good at CM. I'd like to see a Calmac-Ntcham midfield start one of these days.

It's a dilemma - but a good one to have - whether to slot Scott Brown back in or go with what has been doing the business of late .
It's working well just now with Calmac and Christie among others blowing teams away - but there will be hiccups when this combo won't work .
Horses for courses - Brown against the Sevco - no brainer !

I agree that Broony should play against SEVCO
Horses for Courses is a good interpretation of the position that we currently find ourselves in

HH?

-There was no conspiracy to gas Jews.
-Actually, there was.
-Wrong, not all German hated Jews.

Er... okay? You can invent whatever it suits you that I answer next and prove it wrong too.

Sorry but I do not invent things, becaus ethey do not suit your suggestions, and that would be an inventor and i neither create fallacies of fantasies to prove facts, history will not have the Third Reich down as a conpiracy it will place it in the ideology camp were it belongs and to serve as a reminder.
You claimed it was a conspiracy there was no conspiracy, white arian domination is not a conspiracy its an ideology. Hitler did not create a conspiracy, this man served in the war and learned to hate, the hate ben the difference for what he dispsied in Gypsies etc, we could also go into more political detail as to what influences were available to him in the supply of gas etc, therefore we would open up a real debte as to exactly what was going on and who was profiting from this hatred.
An ideology not shared by all

HH?
I agree with you I only point out the sudden madness to tamper with something not broken. We have a unique team and manager who knows what he is all about and if we trust in him then i agree we can have opinions as that is all they are and we should accept this and not fall out over differences, but, we trust in BR and if he goes, stays, plays or not we will judge by results BR knows this. HH

Sorry but I do not invent things, becaus ethey do not suit your suggestions, and that would be an inventor and i neither create fallacies of fantasies to prove facts, history will not have the Third Reich down as a conpiracy it will place it in the ideology camp were it belongs and to serve as a reminder.
You claimed it was a conspiracy there was no conspiracy, white arian domination is not a conspiracy its an ideology. Hitler did not create a conspiracy, this man served in the war and learned to hate, the hate ben the difference for what he dispsied in Gypsies etc, we could also go into more political detail as to what influences were available to him in the supply of gas etc, therefore we would open up a real debte as to exactly what was going on and who was profiting from this hatred.
An ideology not shared by all

I think you need reading glasses.

I did not say "the Third Reich" was a conspiracy.

I did not say "white aryan domination" was a conspiracy.

I said the plan to genocide Jews and other ethnic minorities was carried out mostly in secret for as long as it was possible, pretending they were simple deportations/incarcerations at first, which is pretty much the definition of a conspiracy. This was called die Endlösung der Judenfrage or the Final Solution to the Jewish Question and is a well-established matter of fact that anyone who has opened a WWII history book knows about.

I refuse to continue arguing with someone who reads whatever suits him instead of what is being written at them. Good day to you, sir.

I think you need reading glasses.

I did not say "the Third Reich" was a conspiracy.

I did not say "white aryan domination" was a conspiracy.

I said the plan to genocide Jews and other ethnic minorities was carried out mostly in secret for as long as it was possible, pretending they were simple deportations/incarcerations at first, which is pretty much the definition of a conspiracy. This was called die Endlösung der Judenfrage or the Final Solution to the Jewish Question and is a well-established matter of fact that anyone who has opened a WWII history book knows about.

I refuse to continue arguing with someone who reads whatever suits him instead of what is being written at them. Good day to you, sir.
Bit harsh to add in a wee subtle snider dont you think? I have not offended you have I?

Bit harsh to add in a wee subtle snider dont you think? I have not offended you have I?

If you want respect you ought to give it, which in my opinion includes carefully reading what is being posited to you instead of just answering whatever.

Or you could just come back with: NO I DISAGREE WITH YOU, POTATOS ARE NOT BETTER THAN ITALY. Would make as much sense as your previous answers.

posited
POTATOS
No offence but the glasses remark is as bad as saying above you made a cunt of the words for an English expert. Thats how cruel it can be mate.Consider the improper use of the words to highlight your wee analogy makes it look shite now.

posited
POTATOS
No offence but the glasses remark is as bad as saying above you made a cunt of the words for an English expert. Thats how cruel it can be mate.Consider the improper use of the words to highlight your wee analogy makes it look shite now.
Also impressed you stated the Glasgow slang would throw you but you replied automatically to the word Snider and put it into a perfect context almost as if you were a native.
Snider remark to offend if disgruntled in Glasgow often replied with a negative "If you want respect you ought to give it "

Clarity required
"I did not say "the Third Reich" was a conspiracy."
"..conspiracy to gas Jews, Poles, Roma and so on, just saying. It was called The Final Solution. Official, classified documents from the Third Reich"
See you around later others wanting to use the post i beleive, the refs are sposored by specsavers how apt.

Members online

Latest posts

Back