Steven Gerrard - A star is Born

Clarity required
"I did not say "the Third Reich" was a conspiracy."
"..conspiracy to gas Jews, Poles, Roma and so on, just saying. It was called The Final Solution. Official, classified documents from the Third Reich"
See you around later others wanting to use the post i beleive, the refs are sposored by specsavers how apt.

Jesus, you really need medical help. Classified documents from the 3rd Reich = The 3rd Reich was a conspiracy. And I'm guessing you completed compulsory education somehow.

POTATOES, mate. Potatoes.

Jesus, you really need medical help. Classified documents from the 3rd Reich = The 3rd Reich was a conspiracy. And I'm guessing you completed compulsory education somehow.

POTATOES, mate. Potatoes.
oh dear someone rattled your cage. Contradictions catching up, lot of Scottish coming to the fore in the tone and a lot derogatories from a Celtic fan as well,
gies fucking piece!

posited
POTATOS
No offence but the glasses remark is as bad as saying above you made a cunt of the words for an English expert. Thats how cruel it can be mate.Consider the improper use of the words to highlight your wee analogy makes it look shite now.

Also, for clarification: are you saying the words "potatoes" and "posited" are wrong? :unsure:

oh dear someone rattled your cage. Contradictions catching up, lot of Scottish coming to the fore in the tone and a lot derogatories from a Celtic fan as well,
gies fucking piece!

I'd tell the Admin to confirm where I'm sending my messages from by checking my IP, but I guess you'd answer either "you must be a hun on vacation" or "potatos" :sleep:

BR didn't tamper or try to fix something that wasn't broken

Necessity through injury to Broony forced his hand and I reckon that BR was as surprised and delighted as anyone how things worked out

Since we are playing better more free flowing and high scoring football with Calmac pulling the strings would it be fair to displace him to accommodate a fit if not match fit Broony ?

HH?

BR didn't tamper or try to fix something that wasn't broken

Necessity through injury to Broony forced his hand and I reckon that BR was as surprised and delighted as anyone how things worked out

Since we are playing better more free flowing and high scoring football with Calmac pulling the strings would it be fair to displace him to accommodate a fit if not match fit Broony ?

HH?
It would not and I would not its like accomadating Robertson and Tierney, both Brown and McGregor gives us new options HH.

It would not and I would not its like accomadating Robertson and Tierney, both Brown and McGregor gives us new options HH.

Although Calmac and Broony play in different positions I feel that Calmac reverting to a holding CM role has made the utilisation of Rogic and Christie in the same team more feasible and although Calmac appears to be keeping Broony out of the team and certain people seem to have a problem with that you cannot halt progress

And I'm NOT saying that you are one of the certain people who have a problem with this

Although Calmac and Broony play in different positions I feel that Calmac reverting to a holding CM role has made the utilisation of Rogic and Christie in the same team more feasible and although Calmac appears to be keeping Broony out of the team and certain people seem to have a problem with that you cannot halt progress

And I'm NOT saying that you are one of the certain people who have a problem with this
I know you are not and without progress
we are Sevco. HH

If you want respect you ought to give it, which in my opinion includes carefully reading what is being posited to you instead of just answering whatever.

Or you could just come back with: NO I DISAGREE WITH YOU, POTATOS ARE NOT BETTER THAN ITALY. Would make as much sense as your previous answers.

May i interject, is respect freely given or should it be earned?

Can you earn respect by constantly undermining others? Being confrontational and insulting folk never garners respect it only serves as a vehicle for intolerance.

Why are you intolerant of other opinions to the point of arguing with so many people.

Thats confrontational don’t you think?

The fellow celt bit is debatable at the moment. All the guy does is insult people instead of debating...a bit like a cunt called Anton who used to be on here who was outed as a troll and a bit like a guy on the blogs called TGM. Maybe it's a Spanish thing, to chuck in an insult now and again or maybe he's just a prick. Who knows.
Why are you arguing with fellow Celts? Do you like arguing?

Back