Steven Gerrard - A star is Born

I will keep what i have.

I will let y’all do your own work therefore make your own minds up like y’all have.

I will say he has a command of english, sayings, dialect in written terms.

Vocabulary past and present tense like no other bi-lingual where english is not their first language.

At the start he projected a little broken english but forgot latterly and speaks like a born n bred citizen of the uk.

He said he studied at bristol uni? Why not get to a celtic game if he’s a fan and ordinarily lives thousands of miles away?

When asked about his wriiten skills he says he studied at bristol, why portray broken english at the start then.

I am perfectly within my right on a forum to ask a question or questions.

He replied with follow follow flute bands and bridgeton. Not bad for someone by their own admission has never been here.

And the genuine reply i would expect from a celtic family member.

No i and others have done our work.

Which is why he does not add up.

I will let y’all do your own for i am not trying to sway opinion one way or the other i was actually trying to find out if indeed things were squiff.

Anton well least said soonest mended but it shows you how easy it is to be deceitful if you are so inclined.

I would never expect someone who wasn’t celtic minded to be open about it on a celtic forum.

Nor do i think it will only be sevvies i do believe the media like to know general consensus of what our outlook isto twist it to a narrative that helps sell to their core audience.

I am here to do my thinking and with respect ian im not hete to do or sway yours.

You must do as you see fit yourself pal

Fair play Maria ?

If I'm honest I have my own suspicions about a particular character (not you btw ?) that registered with me within a day or two of me signing up but I have held my tongue. Mainly because I can't be arsed, having been a member of another fitba forum (long since deid!), where the issue of fake id's, multi-identities etc became it's downfall. But these days if I get suspicious I prefer going down the road of 'Give 'em enough rope'.

?

You don't need to apologise for being good at English. Maria made good points. I merely stated that i noticed a few Scottish words in there. Also stated that could be because you are on Celtic sites. I'm not calling you a hun either. I disagree with you on the referees in Scotland. You don't have to sit everyone down to create a massive conspiracy. It doesn't need to be complicated at all. All you have to is hire like minded people who hate us and our culture. I have grown up watching decision go against us and other teams to the benefit of 1 team. So has my dad. We have won what we have won in spite of them. We would have won more. You must have seen the Celtic v ICT game. That hand ball. These people aren't stupid. They know they have to try be smart. They can't get sevco to the top because sevco are pish. So it's just about stopping us reaching 10. They don't care about us winning the cups. If they can stop us they will but the priority is the league.

I never mentioned the refs uztai did.

He likes conflict and stirring the pot.

Just like anton did.

Fair play Maria ?

If I'm honest I have my own suspicions about a particular character (not you btw ?) that registered with me within a day or two of me signing up but I have held my tongue. Mainly because I can't be arsed, having been a member of another fitba forum (long since deid!), where the issue of fake id's, multi-identities etc became it's downfall. But these days if I get suspicious I prefer going down the road of 'Give 'em enough rope'.

?
Like i just did with uztai. Does he sound like a tim after that outburst.

I think not

Fair play Maria ?

?

I always say it as i see it. I can’t be anyone else.

I am on occassion a bit harsh if im incensed but i always mean what i say but apologise if i feel the peron did not deserve it without a wee bit of sugar.

Your cool Ian and i appreciate your honesty. ??

Like i just did with uztai. Does he sound like a tim after that outburst.

I think not

I don't know Maria, he is kinda under attack.

Put it this way, if my Tim credentials were being openly questioned I reckon I might be a bit pissed off and I'm sure it would be reflected in my posts and responses.

Having said that though, fair play to you for saying what is on your mind. You may be right, you may be wrong. I don't know at this point.
?

He is not a tim and i only said his english was too good was he blindfolded growing up here ?

To start with.

He has attacked me passive aggressively throughout this thread and went for the jugular today upon noting others swallowing his Pish.

He has also been on this thread for hours as noted in visitors log yet said nothing.

Why?

Anyway im good with the knowledge i have and as i said before pal we all only ever believe what we find out for ourselves.

HH ☘️

I'm terrible at spotting trolls. That's why I try not to call people huns. I'm not on social media, FB, Twitter and things like that. I think of trolls as people that will shout FTP and make horrendous comments and don't hide what they are. Fuck I didn't realise with Anton until he made his final statement. Didn't realise trolls were smart about it. Starting to understand now. They get in cause shit. Divide people as long as they can get away with it....

Thats their end game.

To disrupt, divide and conquer.

Anything to stop the focus being on Celtic.

Traynor pays people to troll our blogs for this specific reason too.

HH pal.

I used to work in fraud and have an inbuilt bullshit detector.

Pretty much what she was doing here, just saying. I'm not gonna accuse her of being a troll because I genuinely think she's just daft, but nonetheless.
The difference is Maria defends Celtic in every post I've read IMO. She has argued with people on here for lots of different reasons but never to the detriment of Celtic...I've agreed with her most of the time..not all the time...we are all allowed to have our own opinions. I've genuinely never met a Celtic fan who has passed off Scottish refs as just incompetent or just "pish." That's your opinion and your entitled to it

The difference is Maria defends Celtic in every post I've read IMO.

And somehow I don't. Because I don't believe there is a conspiracy. Even if I have acknowledged there are referees who are biased against Celtic. OK then. You could list the rest of beliefs I'm required to have in order to be a True Celtic Fun, but I think I'm not interested in being part of a sect, I'd rather continue to support our club my way. Sorry if that irks you, you better get used to it.

What I'll never do is tell you you don't truly support Celtic because you happen to disagree with me. That'd be an ugly thing to do :)

And somehow I don't. Because I don't believe there is a conspiracy. Even if I have acknowledged there are referees who are biased against Celtic. OK then. You could list the rest of beliefs I'm required to have in order to be a True Celtic Fun, but I think I'm not interested in being part of a sect, I'd rather continue to support our club my way. Sorry if that irks you, you better get used to it.

What I'll never do is tell you you don't truly support Celtic because you happen to disagree with me. That'd be an ugly thing to do :)
Sorry bud but at what point in any of my posts did I state you didn't support Celtic. Or you weren't a true supporter?? We chatted. You gave your reasons. I gave mine. We disagreed. Fine. I don't need to get used to anything. If I read your post and disagree then that's fantastic. We can debate. If I agree. Brilliant. You get very arsey and defensive very easily. Have a beer. Chill. Enjoy the Spanish weather ?

I live n breathe Celtic too. Section 106 centre line lower north stand pal.

St Stephens n St Patricks made all my sacraments.

Joined the hibs in the lillybank in airdrie for 2 weeks ? but they wouldn’t let me play the drums coz im a ghirl

They offered me accordian but that would fuck ma street cred right up so left.

My grandmother was high up in the hibs.

No cut me pal and im green n white through and through.

Anyway i smell beautiful and look beautiful you know any orcs to be so?

Nope. Love you bhoys too ?

For the avoidance of doubt i went to Rome to see our Holy Padre the Pope.

And

Up the Ra

Tiocfaidh ar la

Sorry bud but at what point in any of my posts did I state you didn't support Celtic. Or you weren't a true supporter?? We chatted. You gave your reasons. I gave mine. We disagreed. Fine. I don't need to get used to anything. If I read your post and disagree then that's fantastic. We can debate. If I agree. Brilliant. You get very arsey and defensive very easily. Have a beer. Chill. Enjoy the Spanish weather ?

You said the difference is she defends Celtic in every post, from which it would be inferred that I do not.

PS: I'm Basque, it's like 6º and rainy at the moment :ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back