Steven Gerrard

I also want him to stay , despite the fact he has taken them on good European runs he doesn't get the Scottish game and believes that they should win games because they are better on paper than others , the game isnt played on paper its played on plastic and they would replace him with a better manager. As it happens I dont think he will be here for 10iar and his constant refusal to drop players like Goldson and others while spending £7 million million for kent to sit on the bench is losing him the dressing room so long may it continue I say. HH

If I'm truthful I don't like Stevie G, he's nowt but a dirty English bastard, didn't think he would take the huns job, now he's just a dirty HUN basturd his contract takes him tae 13iar(55) Nae coaching badges, nae tactics, nae got a fuckin clue, Who? STEVIE G

FFrom Liverpool Legend, tae HUN Gimp in 2yrs. He celebrated liked he'd won the lge in December, were now in tae March & it's official the HUNs will win fuck all for another season. Aye, the Europa Lge out by the 19th of March, SEASON OVER 8YRS TROPHYLESS, FUCKIN PRICELESS ☘️😂☘️

If I'm truthful I don't like Stevie G, he's nowt but a dirty English bastard, didn't think he would take the huns job, now he's just a dirty HUN basturd his contract takes him tae 13iar(55) Nae coaching badges, nae tactics, nae got a fuckin clue, Who? STEVIE G

FFrom Liverpool Legend, tae HUN Gimp in 2yrs. He celebrated liked he'd won the lge in December, were now in tae March & it's official the HUNs will win fuck all for another season. Aye, the Europa Lge out by the 19th of March, SEASON OVER 8YRS TROPHYLESS, FUCKIN PRICELESS ☘😂
Naw your at TT...tell us what you really think!🤣🤣🤣🤣

I was discussing Steven Gerrard with my mate, a rangers supporter. He asked if i wanted him to go or stay. I replied that i wanted him to stay. Why he asked. I explained for the same reason that the British did not try to assassinate Hitler during the war, cos they assassinated plenty of top nazis. His bad decisions cost Germany the war.
Wtf!! Why mention Gérard and Hitler in same context.

Naw your at TT...tell us what you really think!🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aye, my son got the chance of a ticket for next week, was going tae ask me, when my youngest granddaughter told her Aunt, Uncle & Dad what my answer would be, if she was right a £5 off each. Da you want a ticket for next SUNDAY? The guy canny get the day off?

Reply, "I WOULDN'T GIVE THAT MOB THE STEAM AFF MA SHITE, NAW

Gd, put jobbies instead of 💩hite

Last edited:
Aye, my son got the chance of a ticket for next week, was going tae ask me, when my youngest granddaughter told her Aunt, Uncle & Dad what my answer would be, if she was right a £5 off each. Da you want a ticket for next SUNDAY? The guy canny get the day off?

Reply, "I WOULDN'T GIVE THAT MOB THE STEAM AFF MA SHITE, NAW
🤣🤣🤣

Back