Steven Gerrard

You can tell how close he is to his team when one of his pet players comes off and no one came forward to shake his hand, now how many ran forward when he made his cut throat jesture...... me thinks he has more problems than we know about ??

You can tell how close he is to his team when one of his pet players comes off and no one came forward to shake his hand, now how many ran forward when he made his cut throat jesture...... me thinks he has more problems than we know about ??
Morelos wants out no doubts in my mind but the rangers have missed the boat on his top potential fee I believe they should have sold in one of the last 2 windows to get anywhere near 15mill now I think hell go for about 10-12 million (pesos)

I also want him to stay , despite the fact he has taken them on good European runs he doesn't get the Scottish game and believes that they should win games because they are better on paper than others , the game isnt played on paper its played on plastic and they would replace him with a better manager. As it happens I dont think he will be here for 10iar and his constant refusal to drop players like Goldson and others while spending £7 million million for kent to sit on the bench is losing him the dressing room so long may it continue I say. HH
Everyone is saying they did well in Europe but the only team that turned up for both legs was T
Young Boys in my opinion of course, Braga went 2 goals up and it was like they said " that is what we can do" then chucked it as if they didn't want Europa; maybe I'm wrong or maybe I'm biased but its only an opinion.

Everyone is saying they did well in Europe but the only team that turned up for both legs was T
Young Boys in my opinion of course, Braga went 2 goals up and it was like they said " that is what we can do" then chucked it as if they didn't want Europa; maybe I'm wrong or maybe I'm biased but its only an opinion.
every team they met in europe who you thought would hump them seemed to be shite on there day or like the year before had a managerial crisis just as they were about to play them

When you look at what the have in thier team you can see why they are in trouble two players on loan from Hibs hardly inspires,Kent who thinks he is the next messi can't understand why he was sold on the nevernever of course Liverpool got it wrong, Morelost has thrown his toys out ofthe pram and ate all the pies instead Slippy has sore arms from throwing his team under the bus,and to top it all thier team captain went public in thier match day. Program stating the team was busted,then thier coach says what a great week to be a sevco player the mind boggles

Last edited:
every team they met in europe who you thought would hump them seemed to be shite on there day or like the year before had a managerial crisis just as they were about to play them
Seemed as though they were underestimated by pretty much all of their opponents in Europe I'm 100% certain we wouldnt have been by the same sides to the same extent, still it has been a great run for them in Europe and anyone thinking it's not is wrong , biased or bitter. I'm biased, far and away, but im not ignorant of the fact a Scottish club in the last 16 is a massive achievement esp given the number of matches to reach that stage. Had it been us , which it should've been we'd all say the same. They knocked out some pretty decent sides. Cant take that away from them. It says a lot about them though that they are unable to beat the 2 bottom clubs in our league and reach the last 16 at the same time. Players who turn up when they feel like it.

Members online

Latest posts

Back