Stevie Clarke's Scotland

That was another lively finish last night by McTominay. I believe he is avTim and we were previously linked with him for a loan move in the past - I was not convinced, but would you consider him joining us (if we could afford his wages) as Ten Haag doesn't want him?

View attachment 23021
100% yes! BB.
Mctominey is still young at 26, and you can, well I can see he's improving with every game I see him play especially for Scotland, and he kept Casemiro out of that man utd team for fair chunk of the season, a player who's done and won it all, not bad for a young avTim , Scotsman eh?
Especially one born in Lancaster.

Versatile, plays CDM, CB , striker/CAM lol for us and can't stop scoring important goals.

"Not a lot for people know this ",
but originally Mctominey was a CF which explains why he's as good as Ronaldo, Kane and has scored more than Mbappe 🤭

Mourinho, Shoulderscar, Van Haal, all rate this bhoy very highly as does 10haggis, hence the £50 million pricetag 10haggis has quoted Newcastle for his services .

He's joint second top goalscorer in all the euro groups with 5 goals from 4 games, level with Kane and Ronaldo ( eh ? what? For real?) Aye haha 😅

It's true though, and he's been sensational for Scotland of late, same goes for all the team and squad , except Souttar ( squad member to keep the hoardes happy).
Take off kt and Calmac for Souttar and Jack and see this game out , only 11mins left no problem.

Soon as we'd done that suddenly we looked like the Scotland we all know and gave away a penalty.

I can laugh now but on the 94th minute of 6 added injury time minutes, I posted the table showing Scotland 4/4 & 12pts , instantly I was like oh no wtf have i done? 🙈

Though when Kvaratskelialalsalalsalalala the Napoli striker who's run amok Haaland style in last seasons Serie A stepped up and missed by miles, relief , such relief for had that gone in massive odds on Georgia scoring with last kick of the ball and i knew it would've been all my fault alone for being as arrogant as Norways manager when he thought that game was won on 83 minutes, which surprised me.
I mean did he not know that Scotland games last 3 hours? 😅

I was so fn embarrassed I'd tempted fate, I mean I'm only ½a century old you'd think by now I'd know better, about Scotland.

For me this tempting fate bs ( which is a real bona-fide phenomena regarding Alba) goes way back to Spain '82 when Dave Narey showed Brazil how long distance free kicks should be executed.

A superb goal for the ages, " yeahss, we're gonny beat Brazil "
My da " sorry son I've a feeling we've just pissed them off" 😆

How right he was as Zico, Falcao , Socrates etc were indeed a bit pissed off , that was their party trick , and showed us as they commenced upon " executing " us 4-1.

Da afterwards totally pissed off with me but allowing me the beneft of inexperience , being only 9 at the time " LISTEN SON!!! we aw want Scotland to win but that's NOT how it works with us , NEVER DAE THAT AGAIN OK!! ( whispers under his breath ya 🤬 stupid 9yr auld jinx away out play wi yer pals "

- OK sorry da ? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Also STG sorry , what a fn eejit , in my defence alcohol had been taken haha
the most pathetic attempt of an excuse for a Scotsman ever. 🥵

On Souttar, i keep wondering if Clarke thinks it's the other Souttar his brother-cousin, step dad, step son.

Too far? Och wgaf? Lol

Mctominey imo is only going to get better BB.
On first discovery of him years ago I thought Hmmm promising but out of his depth at this level, 2017, 20 yr old scottish bhoy at man utd.

Unfortunately for him , as much as Mourinho rated him , he made his debut 7th May 2017 , man utd won the Europa league on 24th May 2017, so not named in the euro squad,so no medal ( so I'm told by sources close to , Google and my phone)

I'm very happy to see we as a club have moved away from loanees unless the possibility of buying the player is on the table.

In this case however if we could add mctominay to our squad for even the 1 season Rodgers is resettling in , I'd accept him gladly but won't happen Newcatles Arab's will pay Utds 50p fee, oops no its £50 million, och 🙄 that's the same thing to that mob.

I look at that Scotland side and see Roertson, Mcginn, Calmac, KT, Hendry, Hickey, Christie, Taylor and Armstrong.

9 players who either came through our academy or play for us now or previously , or their father did etc, where would the EPL and E championship be if there was no Celtic academy?

Then there's our manager Clarke who's been interviewed twice i think but overlooked for being our manager.
Correct decision at the time but I think he's shown he's a better manager than his WBA and killie defend at all costs tactics suggest, formation changes during each half last night, I feel just as i did with Dykes I've underestimated Clarke.

For this successful Scotland side , Celtic's fingerprints are all over it.

Put simply , without Celtic and our superb academy amongst other factors like our brilliant scouting and transfer deals recently, well this Scotland side would not be a top 10 European nation without Celtic - fact ( i just cant prove it, unless i did actually just prove it?).

According to UEFA and feefah rankings , We're Europe's 9th best side internationally and we look it as well.
whit?
Everybody believes in the ranking system, don't they?

Russia would be 9th but banned from ....everything , not sure , think theyre allowed a cup of vodka in Vladivostok .
Whilst Saudi are bombing Yemen back to the stone age, for a country that's barely out of the bronze age, and its all UK tech the bombs and drones Saudis are hitting them with.

Why aren't they banned?
( rhetorical questionof course $$$€€€¥¥¥ WWW£££££££££££) could be something to do with it .

I was just gony say aye to this question but wheres the fun in that?

Sh*t almost forgot there's a 10k paragraph limit , or is it 10k character limit, 🤔 memories not what it once was so here's a link to conclude my case for the "ayes"

Enjoy Bellshill Bhoy, I've kept it short ( just for you 😙) ( though I've not proof read it yet so nae promises other than I tried 😉)

Screenshot_20230621_153226_OneFootball.jpg

Last edited:
Bs, joking comments aside for a couple of minutes.

What do we think actually happened here?

I mean Celtic's CEO ( if you believe any of this , frankly claptrap, defo no bs when its claptrap that's for sure,) had his car set on fire whilst his family were in the house and it spread to all 3 luxury cars and damaged the house..

Not only this but we're then fed with it was an attack on a car , by gangland characters, what his car? One of his cars? That first spread to the garage doors, where there's no space to keep the cars because it's full of cars.

Peter and Family realise one of the cars has caught fire 🔥 and now the other cars, garage doors as well , we should leave or else die of smoke inhalation, or car explosion let's leave because it appears that there is smoke dont worry im sure the gangland figures have gone because thats Glasgow's gangland figures and what they do , youre ok if uoure skint though.

You must be rich just to live there thorntonhall unless you're a butler or a maid , anyone who's ever been in Thornton Hall knows the to be the truth.

Behind Carmunnock, I know it , a,bit, I mind delivering leaflets for a tyre company I worked for back in the mid 90s , you had to buzz at the gate to the longest driveway, a butler would answer let you in a meet you 2-5 minutes up the driveway take the leaflet , latest prices, anyone who knows Carmunnock I worked as a tyre fitter for performance tyres there a few times anyone with a car familiar with the road from casltlemilk to east Kilbride knows the par 4 service station.

So I'd get a little acces to huge garden driveways and butlers etc walked us back to the gate to ensure it was safe, the gate.

Anyone with money which was everyone had big expensive cars and we sold them, porches, lambos, rolls Royce, tractors and even HGVs , it was the cheapest place in Glasgow to buy luxury or big car tyres if you drove a car with performance tyres.

I mind Gary Jacobs the boxer came in driving a scuffed old porche carrera , asking for remoulds and not to scrape his alloys.

Had to point out all his alloys were scratched scraped and battered and you don't ( or didn't at that time ) get remoulds for a porche.
What an arrogant p***k he was.
Sorry I digress but stay with me bellshill bhoy. ( actually jump to the last paragraph lol)

The mid 90s, Carmunnock was full of cameras Thornton Hall far more so.
Impossible to not be seen, in the days of mobiles just starting to appear.

This story like lawell disappeared from public interest.

This is where high Court judges live, people of influence true mansions, not kiddy on one's in a bit of Glasgow nobody gets to see really.
I think it has or had the highest concentration of millionaires in Scotland.

What happened? Why was he attacked?
Why did Glasgow's highest tech and surveillance of the richest housing area in Scotland fail to do its job?

We're talking about biometric cameras everywhere and yet they picked up some blurry images my old Sony Ericsson would've been proud of and a burnt out car.

They walked over cathkin braes?
They'd still be seen leaving Carmunnock on camera, no chance they left over Carmunnock Road that's a road through a field about 2 miles long, maybe shorter but exposed as possible last way to go.

So somebody firebombs your home quickly downgraded to your car unlucky it caught the garage and other luxury cars, family aware of the smoke fled unharmed.

No one is caught, no further action has been taken.

Are we to believe, is lawells family to believe its ok now don't worry about anything this happens all the time , well in ardencrcraiig , castlemilk drive maybe , no it doesnt , smoke and mirrors from lawell again then he returns to the board?

Some people might think the whole thing was a set up , Peter Lawell! Our CEO he's been attacked has to be the zombies, get behind Peter Lawell and defend him.

Give him back the the security of a place on the Celtic board,
which unbeknownst to me he'd always had regardless of his ' resignation speech' about his successes how he'd overseen a side whod be remembered as one who rivalled and bettered the most successful Celtic sides ever, domestically. I don't argue against that point its true.

So , PL set this whole thing up himself to gain sympathy from supporters ,

"Celtics CEOs been firebomed fn bassa got to be them family couldve died" rally round him , we're all appalled naturally this has happened and wait for news on the culprits apprehension.
That's never been forthcoming Peter Lawell can go back to being present at board meetings instead of being max headroom on zoom.

May last year was a year since the bombing there's been others , what James Forrest one of our ain' said beggars belief i find it offensive.

The rancid say a year ago that a year forward from the day the police are thinking about re -opening the case.
Hasn't happened.

Good to know Peter will go toe to toe with the Glasgow underworld, my arse ever heard such pish ( I don't like Peter Lawell just saying )

Last edited:
Then again , I'm a Celtic supporter so I'm born with built in paranoia .

Just because things are so, that doesn't make them true.

😅 that's the pish we live with

i love football and i love my country...

i've spent time in US customs arguing that i be recognised as Scottish,
you can go sir, your UK passport...
no matter, i'm still asking that i'm Scottish not British
I totally understand S-l
I have been ejected out of some of the best (& worsted) restaurants for insistent on; Scottish Breakfast Tea,
If they have English & Irish Breakfast Tea why not Scottish Breakfast Tea ?
Its raciest I tell you raciest :(

Does that paranoia give you sleeping problems? 03.41am 😂 ...joking mate 😂🍀
03.41 a.m used to be happy hour tommybhoy , and plenty were on at that time.
Quite often because a certain person was on at that time a lot.

Sadly we lost our " faither of the noise," Michael Duffy "MD " the man our predictor tournament is named after.

I'd say he held this forum from falling apart more than once with a couple of well thought out words.

You'd have loved him TB everyone did you could log on and there he'd be ready to chew the fat on all things Celtic and anything else as well.

Big loss to the forum and though the majority of us on here have never met, MD was a man that made you feel like you were just texting your pal about Celtic, which in a virtual way was actually the case.

Nowadays it's me who logs on at daft o'clock, and some of our further flung noisers.

Not so many now on at that time cos most folk know that's when I'm on so avoid 😛

Is quite something the effect of the loss of a modern day pen pal you've never met can have on you, which it did on us all.

Should give the predictor , named in his honour a go it's a good laugh.
Some even take it seriously 😉

The noisers on here also payed for MD to have his name placed on the Celtic Way, such was the respect MD commanded.

Aye still missed, never forgotten
Especially at 03.41am 🍀

Sadly we lost our " faither of the noise," Michael Duffy "MD " the man our predictor tournament is named after.

I'd say he held this forum from falling apart more than once with a couple of well thought out words.

You'd have loved him TB everyone did you could log on and there he'd be ready to chew the fat on all things Celtic and anything else as well.

Big loss to the forum and though the majority of us on here have never met, MD was a man that made you feel like you were just texting your pal about Celtic, which in a virtual way was actually the case.

Nowadays it's me who logs on at daft o'clock, and some of our further flung noisers.

Not so many now on at that time cos most folk know that's when I'm on so avoid 😛

Is quite something the effect of the loss of a modern day pen pal you've never met can have on you, which it did on us all.

The noisers on here also payed for MD to have his name placed on the Celtic Way, such was the respect MD commanded.

Especially at 03.41am 🍀
Yes a mate a seen the photo mate of the stone as I went and checked all the posts about him my first day or 2 on this forum I seen posts from everyone so he must have meant alot to people on here and I seen his sister posted a message too so this forum must have meant alot too him too...may he rest in peace ❤️🍀.....I'm back offshore next week so I will probably be posting things at 3am too 😂

Especially at 03.41am 🍀
I never had the pleasure and enjoyment of the much loved Michael Duffy
contributions to the noise.
However a lot of Noise contributors who I respect and agree (mostly) with on issues of Celtic in our hearts and minds of our culture and the great race of Celts
I can only add my support to the many positive post of a obvious much missed & loved the contributor to the Celtic Noise the late Michael Duffy HH

I never had the pleasure and enjoyment of the much loved Michael Duffy
contributions to the noise.
However a lot of Noise contributors who I respect and agree (mostly) with on issues of Celtic in our hearts and minds of our culture and the great race of Celts
I can only add my support to the many positive post of a obvious much missed & loved the contributor to the Celtic Noise the late Michael Duffy HH
Put this here because I didn't know where else to put it or how to start a new thread. It my responses to the Daily Records article on booing GSTK.

1. celscot3 DAYS AGO
    Its not difficult to understand why the Scots boo the English GSTK.
    Who do they want God to save him from US SCOTS.
    One of the verses states
    Those rebellious Scots to crush.
    Says it all really.
    REPLY6 REPLIES 1

• Reply by seanc9292.​

SE
      seanc92922 DAYS AGO
      Reply to celscot
      the verse you are alluding to, was taken out of use in the 1800,s you should of read the report in one of the scottish papers yesterday.
      REPLY1 REPLY 1

• Reply by celscot.​

CE
      celscot2 DAYS AGO
      Reply to seanc9292
      What about our land, language, religion, kilts, tartan & our clan way of life.
      Their is no way the Scot traitors can justify their love of England & should go and live in England.
      REPLY2 REPLIES 0

ADVERTISEMENT

• Reply by 2014.​

20141 DAY AGO
      Reply to celscot
      Scots traitors? With a mind set like that you're in need of help...!!!
      REPLY1 REPLY 0

• Reply by celscot.​

CE
      celscot6 HRS AGO
      Reply to 2014
      Truth Hurts :)
      REPLY 0

• Reply by seanc9292.​

SE
      seanc92923 HRS AGO
      Reply to celscot
      you are more than likely one of those pretendy scots from the auld country.
      REPLY 0

CE

• Reply by celscot.​

CE
      celscot5 MIN AGO
      Reply to seanc9292 - view message
      CONTENT DEACTIVATED –
      WHY?
      Not a pretendy Scot, one of millions of Scots who was forced overseas because of traitor who joined an invading army that massacred my people and culture. Shame on you and your like, just enjoy watching therangers as you sing up to your knees in catholic blood.
    • CONTENT DEACTIVATED but no reason why.
    • They refused to print my last response above.

CE

LOAD MORE COMMENTS