Striker rejects sevco.

Incase the link time marker doesn't take you to the correct part of the interview

here is an audio of the 2 mins where he asked bout 2010 rangers purchase

Mccoll called the EGM

Hmmmm dont remember that in papers

not even after he mentioned it in this interview

Wonder why?

What a load of waffle, 22 points ahead of Celtic, and the huns are like sell me one of those tickets, a pair of wankers plotting a move for the gullibles. Wullie Wonka would have a field day over there.

What a load of waffle, 22 points ahead of Celtic, and the huns are like sell me one of those tickets, a pair of wankers plotting a move for the gullibles. Wullie Wonka would have a field day over there.
The old fox struggling to remember the actual details

2010 he coulda saved club but refused
Paul Murray was on pre liquidation board and part of the King board

But McColl suggests he got onto board through him?

Now if he was on board to get rid of ashley

How exactly did he get new club on even keel?

And what hefty tax bill is he talking about?

Sevco have paid no tax to date.

Maybe his conscience getting mixed up, he refused to pay the hefty tax bill seems more likely

And perhaps the asset stripping was preplanned with lots of mess to finally get new club into position where he avoids hefty tax bills and can instead invest those potential sunk accounting costs into a revamped stronger new Sevco but need to get the narrative right in propaganda machine

He mentions the many degrees he has got but doesn't mention if he has 33 or more :p:p:p:p:p:p

The old fox struggling to remember the actual details

2010 he coulda saved club but refused
Paul Murray was on pre liquidation board and part of the King board

But McColl suggests he got onto board through him?

Now if he was on board to get rid of ashley

How exactly did he get new club on even keel?

And what hefty tax bill is he talking about?

Sevco have paid no tax to date.

Maybe his conscience getting mixed up, he refused to pay the hefty tax bill seems more likely

And perhaps the asset stripping was preplanned with lots of mess to finally get new club into position where he avoids hefty tax bills and can instead invest those potential sunk accounting costs into a revamped stronger new Sevco but need to get the narrative right in propaganda machine

He mentions the many degrees he has got but doesn't mention if he has 33 or more :p:p:p:p:p:p
Think he gets mixed up with himself and the rugby guy blue shark wanting to buy it but not at the asking price and boom liquidated whilst they sat on their arses. Everyone knew that this was nothing more than a debt shifting exercise and Craig Whyte was the only one with the bottle to face the mob. They are all pitchforks and no bite, basically thay are sheep when it comes to it.

Think he gets mixed up with himself and the rugby guy blue shark wanting to buy it but not at the asking price and boom liquidated whilst they sat on their arses. Everyone knew that this was nothing more than a debt shifting exercise and Craig Whyte was the only one with the bottle to face the mob. They are all pitchforks and no bite, basically thay are sheep when it comes to it.
If I was cynical I would maybe think Whyte was all part of the Paul Murray plan that David Murray claims was illegal

But they went for Whyte plan since the real buyer needs front men to carry the mess in a different direction to shine up the Phantom knight armour and present him as a hero rather than potentially mastermind involved in the big scam to save 100 million due on tax and debt.

Shaggy who done it?

It wasn't me.

Spot on BL we keep 👂 they don’t have a pot to piss in ,aye but they just go out and sign players weather there good or bad ,question is were are they getting the money from ? We all been told they have nae money keep hearing the same old rhetoric aye there skinto but can still go and get new additions in, it baffles me
We have had nearly ten years of their about to go bust. I think it's time to agree that's utter pish. Whole careers have been carved out of that line. So far, not a single fucking thing predicted has happened.

Next Thursday though will be different. I was talking to a guy who once drove Squinty in a taxi and he broke down and admitted the game was up. Tic toc..........

So they've made a couple of signings. It's about quality not quantity.

We hear the same p1sh time after time from that lot. Slippy has made north of 30 odd signings, so what makes these two any more special than the other useless no marks that came before them?

I mean seriously I'm not worried at all. They'll lose gruffalo so that's one having to go straight in the team and produce immediately when he's gone. Defoe is drawing his pension so even our slowest defender will give him a head start and beat him in a 10yrd race.

If either of these two guys were quality, don't you think they would've been mentioned in dispatches long before now?

TEN IS IN THE BAG! 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

If anybody watched they useless xunts agai st a really shite Aberdeen and think they can win this they need to take some mind fixing drugs. I want players in to helo ts secure CL money and put up a decent show. Not to handle they absolute pricks.

Aue
Roofe is signing for them 4m ,anderlect bought him for 7m but are in freefall
aye think they wid have paid bout 4 for roofe and there will be bits in the deal that gets the Belgians more dough but no fuckin way did thay pay 5 for the other cunt everycunts shouting they've spent 9 mill my fuckin baws most of the money in these deals are paid in future as far as I know an upfront payment then x amount of payments but they need to start doing better or they wont make enough money they're business sense is awful to a lamen like me they come across as bloody hopeless man hope this risk fucks them up again 🤣

Members online

Latest posts

Back