Suzi McGuire sacked

bhoy4life

Anyone see the story about McGuire getting sacked fron her DJ job for “ appearing to sing f%^k the huns”?.
Ive not seen the clip, but “appearing” to sing is now guilty as charged?
And would you Adam n Eve it…Nil By Mouth are all over it…condemning such horrible behaviour…..honestly, this country is broken.
The single, easy targets get hammered and 50k inside the bigot factory get away with it week in week out, they stampede thru Glasgow, they destroy buses, they get caught on video live at a game using obviously racist language and yet, everyone is feart to tackle them.
And here we have a woman, no angel btw, and as far as Im concerned if she did sing F#%k the huns, where’s the racism or bigotry in that exact statement?
F#%k the huns is racist and bigoted?
My arse.

Anyone see the story about McGuire getting sacked fron her DJ job for “ appearing to sing f%^k the huns”?.
And would you Adam n Eve it…Nil By Mouth are all over it…condemning such horrible behaviour…..honestly, this country is broken.
The single, easy targets get hammered and 50k inside the bigot factory get away with it week in week out, they stampede thru Glasgow, they destroy buses, they get caught on video live at a game using obviously racist language and yet, everyone is feart to tackle them.
And here we have a woman, no angel btw, and as far as Im concerned if she did sing F#%k the huns, where’s the racism or bigotry in that exact statement?
My arse.
Somebody at work told me this morning that huns are looking over footage of Celtic fans for any sign of anything offensive being sung and sending footage to employers to try to get the Celtic fans sacked. That's gone from obsessive to downright sinister.

Somebody at work told me this morning that huns are looking over footage of Celtic fans for any sign of anything offensive being sung and sending footage to employers to try to get the Celtic fans sacked. That's gone from obsessive to downright sinister.
I think she should take her bosses thru the courts m8, doubt very much they could ever prove she was being racist or bigoted if saying that is the reason for sacking her.
Its just neither.

The problem is the hun support is full of snowflakes or the term on the street is "grasses" .. They complain about being offended when they themselves are the worst offenders..The old club was built on bigotry and got away with it for over 100 years with their disgusting policy of refusing to sign Roman Catholics..Scottish society allowed it to continue to their shame..Huns tend to be people you wouldnt trust as far as you would throw them..Look at Stewart Robertson , the so called whistle blower who the spfl board trusted but then released sensitive documents and on that subject , why wasnt he arrested like was threatened ..They cheated there way to titles by dodging the tax and fleecing companies out of millions..They really have no shame and then start a policy to get rid of a dj who was just enjoying a sing a long ..Snowflake pansies

Don't know about anyone else but when I use the term "hun" it has absolutely nothing to do with religion and I'd be apoplectic if I was accused of sectarianism for using it.
For me it's an apt name to describe peepol who rampage, pillage and destroy (George Square, Manchester, cities across Europe anyone?)
I know there's some link from a hundred years ago where they took jobs in ship yards to avoid going to ww1 and were referred to as being no better than the Huns (Germans) again nothing to do with religion.
I see it as no different from us being called Tims and if they don't like being called huns stop acting like huns!

My arse.
The daft cow filmed herself singing it was always gonny be an outcry but I'm way u I didn't know the word hun is sectarian tbh

Aye, stupid woman posted it oan twitter then deleted the tweet, ffs. The HUNS seem tae think it's sectarian tae used the word HUN. Also the HUNS don't have any medals tae show from WW1 & WW2 as the hiding in the Shipyards medals don't count. Now if yer a HUN lurking oan here GIRFUY 🖕

I don't know the truth of these allegations against her. Normally I'm wary of commenting without knowing the facts, but IF it's true she actually tweeted herself making those comments, then she has made a pig's arse of things. Doesn't matter what we think about the use of the hun word. Just gives more amo to the "one's as bad as the other" apologists.

I posted the video on here a couple of days ago.....Maybe been deleted now.......You cannot see her as she is videoing the celtic support singing Merry Christmas fuck the huns.....she joined in...singing that part....100s of huns made a complaint and emailed her work aboot it....That's what huns do....they have done it with lots of celebs.....ffs they even done it to the Daily Record.....As Frank says.......she done it and tweeted it....its her mistake.....

A bit of a stupid move on her behalf. Unfortunately that's the way modern society is. Video yourself doin stupid shit and then post it online. For the love a jaysus. Thank God I grew up in an era with no fuckin phones or god knows where I would've ended up.

Always liked we Suzy ...sexy wee voice ...and shes right fuck the huns .
The Hun Mutants all over this today "I emailed the radio station this morning" get a fucking life PEEPO
She sang a song, they trashed George Square, and shat in the street, how many of them had jobs to lose, never mind got sacked ?
Remember the Hun dressing room and the songs they sang something along the lines of FTP, any of them carpeted ?
A storm in a teacup and the 'Sweetie Wive' are all over it
Fuck the Huns and Fuck the Sun some might say

I posted the video on here a couple of days ago.....Maybe been deleted now.......You cannot see her as she is videoing the celtic support singing Merry Christmas fuck the huns.....she joined in...singing that part....100s of huns made a complaint and emailed her work aboot it....That's what huns do....they have done it with lots of celebs.....ffs they even done it to the Daily Record.....As Frank says.......she done it and tweeted it....its her mistake.....
Without video evidence, she just needs to flat out deny its her singing, they got away with that at Greyskull when players wer shouting racist remarks after a goal was scored so why no her?

Latest posts

Back