Suzi McGuire sacked

Without video evidence, she just needs to flat out deny its her singing, they got away with that at Greyskull when players wer shouting racist remarks after a goal was scored so why no her?
The West of Scotland, where you set your watch back, 400 hundred years
Becoming a Nation of snowflakes, or it might be their agenda to act 'offended' by the Fenians...
But no less than expected, from the HUNS, or the SUN
LET THE PEOPLE SING !!!

HH

Last edited:
ffs they even done it to the Daily Record.....
This is what I canny understand.....King went to the DR to give them an exclusive interview about him wanting back and the current board makin an arse of banning Sutton from ibrokes........after the hun fans had found enough 'against the huns' material by DR reporters for one or some of them to get the seck......Why did King go to the record....knowing this had happened....I smell shite....time will tell

THE SFA will soon come out with the only 'acceptable' song to be sung by Celtic fans, will be "My boy lollipop" by Millie
Social media gets someone fired for 'unacceptable behaviour' FFS, there would be nobody left if they had cell phones back in the 70's
They got her fired and they are all over social media rejoicing
Karma, do your thing, what goes around, comes around
Fuck the Huns

Somebody at work told me this morning that huns are looking over footage of Celtic fans for any sign of anything offensive being sung and sending footage to employers to try to get the Celtic fans sacked. That's gone from obsessive to downright sinister.
They are s**t scared of anything or anyone that ain't the same as them.
They are s**t scared of ANY hint of change or challenge to their perceived version of themselves and their perceived place in society.
Sad, stupid but dangerous nonetheless.
I blame the skools u no.

If singing "fuck the huns" is thought be racist and essentially a crime there's thousands of us gonna be jobless soon. I wonder if the same applies to the thousands of arseholes who frequent castle greyscull and their friends and families. As someone mentioned, she should take her employers to court and see where that leads. You shouldn't throw stones in a greenhouse.

A bit of a stupid move on her behalf. Unfortunately that's the way modern society is. Video yourself doin stupid shit and then post it online. For the love a jaysus. Thank God I grew up in an era with no fuckin phones or god knows where I would've ended up.
Working for BT mm

HH 📞 naw

Indeed we ARE NOT, she got done for sexually assaulting her boyfriend by sticking a stiletto heeled shoe up his arse……I know some people go in for that kinda thing, but that’s not for me 🤣🤣
Thoat you wur a proctologist and your favourite song is one finger one thumb keep moving.
Oh sir suits you

HH 😱

If singing "fuck the huns" is thought be racist and essentially a crime there's thousands of us gonna be jobless soon. I wonder if the same applies to the thousands of arseholes who frequent castle greyscull and their friends and families. As someone mentioned, she should take her employers to court and see where that leads. You shouldn't throw stones in a greenhouse.
The Huns have been on a campaign to get the word “hun” seen as a hate crime, has NEVER BEEN PROVED IN A COURT,
Hun describes a rangers fan, not a Protestant, it was NO religion connection, was coined in the 60s by an English journalist who seen them on there usual cultural rampage through his town

Huns are what they are….and what they will always be…..dirty hun bastards

Sure I saw Lennono post about Suzi being sacked it was on fallow fuckwanks
They were calling out the guy as a grass
Only 5.
the rest were sleeping wi thur sistermaw
Ps I work fur Scotia’s finest The Masonic lodge so ssssshhhh tell naecnut

HH 🤧

Pretty sure there are some Celtic minded solicitors amongst our fan base, who might be able to give her some advice

Pretty sure there are some Celtic minded solicitors amongst our fan base, who might be able to give her some advice
Sue the bastards via an employment Tribunal they have to have properly followed there employers policy and procedures from A to Z.
And have the burden of proof that an offence has been committed.
Sadly she won’t take them on as work will dry up quickly as others in her line of work won’t take the risk on her
But Go for it Suzi scare the bastards into backing down you know it makes sense

HH 👏

So, it's OK for thousands of them marching through Glasgow, singing the Famine song, but they go after Suzie for 'allegedly' joining in the 'offensive' Hun song ?
Snowflakes abound over Ibrox way
If someone is 'offended' by "Fuck the Huns" then surely they are admitting, that they are in fact..Huns

Sue the bastards via an employment Tribunal they have to have properly followed there employers policy and procedures from A to Z.
And have the burden of proof that an offence has been committed.
Sadly she won’t take them on as work will dry up quickly as others in her line of work won’t take the risk on her
But Go for it Suzi scare the bastards into backing down you know it makes sense

HH 👏
Aye mate, but people in the “media” usually have an inflammatory clause in their contract , remember 1/2 her stations audience will be aggrieved Huns, as she’s proved in her private lift she’s a bird oota control, don’t have much sympathy for her, was probably oot her face when posting the video,

Aw, dear, how sad…….never mind 🤣🤣

Latest posts

Back