Suzi McGuire sacked

Aye mate, but people in the “media” usually have an inflammatory clause in their contract , remember 1/2 her stations audience will be aggrieved Huns, as she’s proved in her private lift she’s a bird oota control, don’t have much sympathy for her, was probably oot her face when posting the video,

Aw, dear, how sad…….never mind 🤣🤣
They’d still have to prove it bud The Law is usually funny about these things especially Employment Law. Wife worked there for a top Emp/law team A to Z or you lose
No proof fail
Failure to follow your own Employment procedures Fail
Hope she goes for it afterall a judge has already ruled the word Hun isn’t sectarian
Would be fun just to see the employers and the Huns go tonto when they lose 🤞
Mon the Suzi

👏

Aye mate, but people in the “media” usually have an inflammatory clause in their contract , remember 1/2 her stations audience will be aggrieved Huns, as she’s proved in her private lift she’s a bird oota control, don’t have much sympathy for her, was probably oot her face when posting the video,

Aw, dear, how sad…….never mind 🤣🤣
From what I've read, her husband at the time, was abusive and the police dropped the charges against her and he was prosecuted for breaking her finger etc
Two sides to every coin/story
Not advocating violence, but in my humble opinion, anyone who is abusives towards animals, kids, women, needs a boot in the baws

I believe Nil By Mouth have decreed that calling a hun a hun is sectarian, which is bollocks.
Remember the good old days when you could call a cunt a cunt without fear of some PC, offended at everything, arsehole squealing sexism, racism, bigotry, homophobia, arachnophobia at you?
I'm fucking scared to call Nanouk a cat these days incase she gets offended because she identifies as being four legged mammal with feline tendencies rather than cat!
As for calling her she, fuck that she might be gender neutral how the fuck should I know? 🤷‍♂️

I believe Nil By Mouth have decreed that calling a hun a hun is sectarian, which is bollocks.
Remember the good old days when you could call a cunt a cunt without fear of some PC, offended at everything, arsehole squealing sexism, racism, bigotry, homophobia, arachnophobia at you?
I'm fucking scared to call Nanouk a cat these days incase she gets offended because she identifies as being four legged mammal with feline tendencies rather than cat!
As for calling her she, fuck that she might be gender neutral how the fuck should I know? 🤷‍♂️
It's as bad as McInnes's complaints about being called a sad orange bustard. That is not a slur against protestants but against a specific, bigoted, Catholic hating sect. Huns are not normal protestants but narrow, entitled, bigoted, one-eyed, decomposing, destructive, single brain celled morons who support any tax evading, cheating, entitled club playing out of the cesspit. Fuck the huns.

Last edited:
Totally agree mate we’ve bowed to the nutters. The world is a shambles

If singing "fuck the huns" is thought be racist and essentially a crime there's thousands of us gonna be jobless soon. I wonder if the same applies to the thousands of arseholes who frequent castle greyscull and their friends and families. As someone mentioned, she should take her employers to court and see where that leads. You shouldn't throw stones in a greenhouse.
I think you'll find they can throw stones, or any other type of projectile for that matter, whatever type of environment (George square for example) they are in.
I will have to check with my legal people to be sure tho.

It's as bad as McInnes's complaints about being called a sad orange bustard. That is not a slur against protestants but against a specific, bigoted, Catholic hating sect. Huns are not normal protestants but narrow, entitled, bigoted, one-eyed, decomposing, destructive, single brain celled morons who support any tax evading, cheating, entitled club playing out of the cesspit. Fuck the huns.
I have to question your use of the word NARROW. Cause I've seen more than a few of them that could be classed as "big fat f****rs". Ugly as well, by the way.

Why doesn't she just tell the truth and say that she was singing "Merry Christmas, Everyone Anyone"?

Everybody knows that this is the most all-inclusive statement against hatred and promoting joy around the world to everyone/anyone that has ever been uttered throughout the history of mankind.

Case dismissed and we all live a happy existence where there is no hatred or prejudice! 🎅

Back