Taking up IBROKES allocation

I understand fellow hoops concerns regarding our trip to darkest sevconia.In recent seasons as we all know,we have had missiles of all shapes and sizes launched at our players and supporters.Aswell as a hun confronting our players after we scored.We have a 100% record under Rodgers at the shitpit,so this is their only hope of even achieving anything from the game.Yes we will have to endure the pre match songbook but give it twenty minutes,we score and they will shut up.Look back at every game we have played them,whether its at Celtic park,ibrokes or hampden,they get outplayed and outsung.We will be fine,our fans are not daft,they will look after themselves.They wiil enjoy their day and get home safely.Regarding putting netting up,if i were a hibs fan or any other fan going there,i would be pissed right off.Other fans can get pelted with objects but when Celtic come to town they are protected,quite rightly so.If the nets are installed they stay up for every visiting fan.That way everyone outside Scotland can see for themselves what a shithole it is.If i was at the game i would welcome the netting as i dont want whacked with a battery or a bag of piss.Remember this game is beamed all over the world.They are already being cited for trouble against Villareal so anymore fans entering the field of play will only increase their problems.They will do what they usually do,make some noise and then slip out quietly.

It is my belief that if Celtic win that day the hordes of bigots and catholic haters in their crowd will let their frustrations spill over .

Did anyone see the shear hatred and anger their support showed in the Villarreal match and there were no Villarreal fans there that night .

If as rumoured they are putting netting up .Our board should have stated in no uncertain terms that we will not be taking any tickets for that match .

I'm dismayed that our Club has decided to take up the allocation of 800 tickets for 29th December

If there is major trouble I really hope that the powers that be can live with this decision By that I'm referring to our Board

I feel this is a situation ready to explode

HH

Bill my mate is in the Green Brigade and he told me the board were against it but PL was for it.

I too like yourself would rather see our fans safe and i honestly don’t see how they can be in light of recent events showing the police as blaming our team and our fans for the actions of others.

I know my mate was determined to go in fact they the GB are walking down to it and are prepared to meet like with like come what may.

They too will not allow the coward brush and feel if they have never missed a game at the house of rubble why start now.

I just want them to be safe.

Im glad the players will have some support too.

I applaud the fans for wanting to turn out for the team and our colours but wish it had been taken out their hands.

I will keep them in my prayers and ask every Celt to do the same.

HH ☘️

Aye anything kicks off it's the boards fault for what being complicit in taking the club's allocation? FUCK off with that nonsense! Where's the scum board assuring safety for visiting fans, police Scotland. It will be THEIR FALUIRE! Not the board of Celtic..what happened when hibs when to the shitpit after the hampden tea dance? Fuck all because that lot are a mouth! HH☘☘

It is my belief that if Celtic win that day the hordes of bigots and catholic haters in their crowd will let their frustrations spill over .

Did anyone see the shear hatred and anger their support showed in the Villarreal match and there were no Villarreal fans there that night .

If as rumoured they are putting netting up .Our board should have stated in no uncertain terms that we will not be taking any tickets for that match .

The very fact that they may be putting netting up proves the point that they concern that there may be a good chance of trouble and as such no tickets should have been accepted

HH?

Members online

Latest posts

Back